xisto Community
PLAYWITHGUNS

What're You Listening To Now? Whats playin?

Refill my Soul - EntwineI really love this song, especially the chorus with the catchy guitar beats and the lead singer's heavenly voice. I am meaning to buy their albums or order them from over seas since I can't buy them where I live.. :)

i'm listening to green day and anna nalick.so far my favorite songs are:anna nalick-breath(2am)green day-boulevard and holiday

As a point of curiosity, the corresponding thread on the Astonshell forums (astonshell.com/forums) is up to around 67-70 pages at 25 posts per page, and has been going for a year or two now. Phear!Anyways, i'm listening to TripleJ on my trusty transistor radio. I finally found a nice little coil of thin-gauge insulated copper wire (the kind of stuff they use in motors and so on) and attached a few meters to the antenna for great justice. It's taped to the wall along my window frame and runs along the curtain rail for a little bit.As a point of interest, if you live in a metal framed or roofed house - your entire house is a very, very nice TV antenna. I knew a guy who ran a wire up to the underside of his roof, and attached that to his TV antenna for instantly crystal-clear receptin of every free-to-air station within a hundred kays.....

Nice old remix. I love remixes ;) I listen VANGUARDE - Mamma mia - 2005 - Ripped from Newhit.mp3. This is new version of Mamma mia, from original artist Abba.

(The Mighty) METALLICA - The four horsemen.And I've just been listening to 'Led Zeppy' - Livin Lovin (She's Just a women)And I'm about to listen to Pantera - WalkThere we go. Some real music, stuff which makes Greenday look more feminin than they all ready do. And I don't even need to start on Techno. Chav music!

Right now I am listening to my oldies music on my website. It's good hearing the beatles sing again. I was brought up on oldies, since my mom was borin in the 50's. ;) hehe

littleseth: yeah, that's a nice thing ... but here in Germany we build solid houses which are supposed to stand through a storm without being blown away :P

Anti-Flag - The Panama Deception

their 2 plus 2 does not euqal 4,their 2 plus 2 equals whatever they want us to die for,
about face! snap to attention from your wrong cause,
wake up to the things you see,
about face! sometimes the explanations don't add up to the facts...

Strange...I'm beginning to listen to Classic FM a lot..This is mainly because I have too much work to do...and I feel soo stressed and I was advised that classical music can calm me down...So...guess it kinda work. :P