xisto Community
PLAYWITHGUNS

What're You Listening To Now? Whats playin?

Well currently I am listening to Sittin Sideways by Paul Wall. To me this is the one of the best songs. I occasionally listen to old music, only when I'm bored. Other artists and song I have one my playist are:

Outta Control (Remix) By 50 Cent

Pimpin' all over the world by Ludacris ft Bobby Valentino

In The End by Linkin Park

Golddigger by Kanye West

I don?t won't you back by Eamon

**bottom** like that by Eminem

Them Jeans by Master P

Get low by Lil' John

Yeah, Burn, Confessions by Usher

We be burnin by Sean Paul

Back Then by Mike Jones

Grind On Me by Pretty Rickey,

Freek-A-Leek by Petey Pablo

Wait (The Whisper Song) by Ying Yang Twins

Stack by Young Jeezy

Those are some of the songs that are on my playlist. My favorite out of all of them is Sittin Sideways by Paul Wall :P

oh...you don't want to see my playlist XD super long...probably will take up the whole screen XDI'm listening to "dare" by the gorillaz. It's their most upbeat song, and it's not even all that upbeat XD but i still love noodles~ and the song repeats the lyrics a lot @_@ still a good song~

I usually listen to alot of HipHop/Rap music - Old and New;Right now im listening to:Gold Digger - Kayne WestOutta' Control - 50 CentChanges - 2pacMockingbird - EminemMy Humps - Black Eyed PeasBeautiful - Snoop Dogg, PharrellDayz of our Lives - Bone Thugs N HarmonyOne More Chance - Biggie SmallsDream Shatterer (Original Version) - Big PunisherThug Luv - Bone Thugs N Harmony, 2pac

Currently listening to "Thoughts Before Me" by Amber Pacific. It's punk rock. NBot my fav song, but has the same "style" as my favs. My playlist is only 9 songs buts that's cause I don't download music illegally (where I live it's legal).

Well currently I am listening to mutter- rammstein,is one of my favourites songs all the time, although theis new record is very good. My playlist :*Rammstein-mutter*alejandro sanz- y si fuera ella*green day- american idiot*losprophets- burn burn*Sisqo-thong song*Nilson-without you*michael bubble- come fly with me*victor-with a little help from my friends*aerosmith-dont wanna miss a thing?*miguel nandez-juntos*aerosmith-crazy*metallica-master of puppets*metallica-nothing else matters

closing topic since this is consider spam and one lining about what songs you are listening to. make a topic in the music forum about what songs your listening to since no credits and posts are awarded.