xisto Community
PLAYWITHGUNS

What're You Listening To Now? Whats playin?

right now it's Anti-Flag with Underground Network... just take a look around this country, just take a look around the world:all we get is neofascist, rightwing f***ing propaganda.It's not our media, it's their f***ing media.Raise your voice, stand together,raise your fist - tell the truth!

Donots - In too deep... murder is the case, let me find so many ways to kill myself,feeling out of place, I guess it's nothing new these days - we all lost anyway.this is gonna be better, gonna change myself like the weather...

I'm listening to "Staring at the sun" by The Offspring they are a great band espically due to the fact that they are not main stream so you don't see them on MTV every 30 min. XD

I'm listening to "Talk" from Coldplay's new album "X&Y". I love it. I love the whole album. Coldplay is my favourite English band. :D

I'm listening to some Simple Plan, Greenday and Good Charlotte generally. Right now though, I'm listening to Franz Ferdinand - Matinee.

Handsome Boy Modeling School ft. Roisin of Moloko and J-Live - The Truth

Papa Roach - Last Resort... the ideal song for couch-headbanging :D*cut my life into pieces, this is my last resort.suffocation, no breathing, don't give a f*ck if I cut my arm bleeding*