xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Inspiron

Best Media Player WMP, WinAMP, etc

there are several famous ones... i suggest not to go beyond this list:windows media playerwinampitunesmusicmatch jukeboxrealone player.i have all of these... i like windows media player 10 and itunes... the winamp media library looks ugly... realone is a bit cumbersome and has limited features like 3 band equalizer. musicmatch keeps giving you reminders to register.

I love Windows Media Player, I think it's everything I need and very easy and quick to get too. I wouldn't waste putting another program on when I got this and chances are one way or another you will end up just having Quicktime, and real player on there too.I just think it orginizes files to much into all these weird sections, I get lost. >.<But that's my opinion people probley agree though..XD

I personally prefer, WMP. But when it comes to videos and codecs that are odd, The BSPlayer beats them all. My sister has a slow pc but with the bs player it doesnt lagg the video and audio when the plays it because it will crappen the video to keep up if the processor is slow.

Ehh, I switch between Windows Media Player, WinAMP and RealPlayer. I think they each have good features of their own. RealPlayer is the best for streaming audio like online radio stations. Windows Media Player is the best for viewing video. WinAMP is good for just listening to songs, and for playlists. Al three are handy for burning, but I think RealPlayer is best for ripping, and maybe burning, too. It's fast. So I like all three. :D

I use UltraPlayer, because it's much faster than the newer Media Players.. (real or win amp) not to mention, I can't even run windows 10.. ?_? I need to upgrade to XP, and that'd kill my wee compy. We'll see what I use when my new iMac G5 arrives, most likly iTunes.. >_>

I personally prefer Winamp, and I will also admit that I have no actual reason for this I just prefer Winamp, over the other major Media players that said I do use Windows Media Player 10 for encoding cd's as mp3's. And for no apparent reason have Real Player 10 (my sister wont let me uninstall it) and have previosly used and prefered (for a while) Quintessential Player and Music Match Jukebox 9 both of which I found to have very good auto tagger features. However for reasons unknown to me I keep returning to Winamp. I do have to admit though that I do think WMP is better for viewing videos.

I use My MP3 Pro i find it is the best player to play music but you can't play videos with this player. I also sometimes use WinAmp 5 but to play music i find My MP3 Pro is the best player of the Worl

I prefer Quintessential CD Player [QCD Player]. It's not as well known as winamp, but it's been around for a long time. I like it because it uses less resources then WinAmp or WMP

Currently I use:1. Windows Media Player 102. Real Player3. Quick Time4. WinampBut my favorite choose goes to real player, it is just because it can play any format i want. I can play 3gp in real player while windows media player and winamp can't. if there is any format that real player can't play, it will ask me to upgrade the plug in and i only have to hit a instal button to get the plug in. It just eat many RAM for running winamp, i don't like it..

Currently I use:1. Windows Media Player 102. Quick Time3. WinampWindows Media Player is the best , because it has more options then every music player.Also it has a good quality because it has been build by Microsoft.

I use WMP mostly, but I also use Divx for certain reasons.I've heard(er read) people saying how Winamp is the best, but its just a headache for me, so I stick with what works best for me -.-