xisto Community
serverph

Cheat Sheets PHP, MySQL, CSS, RGB Hex Color, mod_rewrite

here are some cheat sheets for PHP, MySQL, CSS, RGB Hex Color, and mod_rewrite. choose one, choose all. :rolleyes: can be printed as a handy reference guide when you are working with any of the above-mentioned interests. just let it reside within your reach in your desk, and you'll save some time looking up things online. makes a webmaster's life a little bit easier. :lol: enjoy!

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Very Handy!

I'm always tempted to want to buy these kinds of things from bookstores. it seems silly to buy cheat sheets, but its soo worth it not to have to make them yourself.... I think anyway

very handy indeed .. the author must be a professional in those language ... and i;ve never seen anyone compiling all of those resource together like him .. Thumbs up !! Great resource ! and thanks for the post and also the author's work !

just don't know what's the meaning of cheats sheets...doz the sheets been copied by you..?

147562[/snapback]

The sheets are really helpful... I know mysql and a little of css so went thru those two and the organized sheet was great.. thanks for the link.

Cheers.

the site appears to be down...on my computer anyway but can anyone else check just to make sure its not just me? :) thanks and cheat sheets always make the days go on easier :) everyone has there moments of "\___(0.0)___/ i donno!" and thank you for sharing even if it won't work. also i think i just bumped an old thread if the websites down >.< sorry if its old :)regards , ~calebEDIT: to my suspicion this thread is old :( 2005 lol

Edited by CalebFTW (see edit history)