xisto Community
rvovk

My Updated Photography Site Take a look and tell me what you think :)

It's amazing, very fast. Very fast indeed, I've been having problems with my internet connection still amazing, even to a dial up user. Although you might think of adding a note that thumbnails open in a new window, I know one thing I like about firefox is middle click to open new tab, and because they use Javascript to opne in a new window middle click doesn't work! Not a probem, just something I think I should be aware of before clicking and getting an error.

That is a beauty of CSS and XHTML and if I used also some beauties of PHP with include function then I could gain few seconds more but that more of details rather then true speed. I also used jpeg's images with compression ratio of 80% which is rather too much for internet (60 oercent would do OK anytime).

That definitely is a well designed website. It is easy to read, loads quick, and filled with good content. The images are amazing and everything blends together amazingly. I like the dark background because it makes your eyes see the actual website better and doesnt attract much attention. Finally, the content is pretty good and the picture you have taken are amazing. Keep up the work and the only suggestion i have is that you might want to put a summary of what the site is about on the main page.

... put a summary of what the site is about on the main page.

This was really good idea, thanx. I did this and I find it much better like this as before. People can actually see what do I offer on my website.

Wow i really like your site. and yes i know many people have said it already but from personal experience i know its nice to hear over and over again. The website design is nice and it has a nice navigation. I really like your pictures too. The infrared with the train tracks is a very good and the Runaway drop. very nice. :)

Wow, very nice pictures :P Some really bloody nice photos, wish i had your talent, and equpiment! i want an SLR so bad, or jsut something with macro function. I love taking close up pictures :PThe Nude ones are really beautiful too. and as for the site, also not bad :P nice clean layout and great functionality. Not sure on some of the graphics but thats my personal opinion.I love how the layout and design flows and everything about it is done proffesionally.Navigation is clear and easy to follow.Graphics/colours are subtle and easy on the eyeDesign/style is flowing and easy to follow.Content. . . .well its all just so good :PCodding is great too, since it all validates. :)

Hi!I think you have done a good job! The layout is clearly arranged and the colors look good. And I really like the photos on your page. Only one little proposal: you could add a "next" and "back" button to the window that appears when clicking on an image. So visitors can browse through your picture collection and one doesn't has to click on a photo, close the window and so on....Beside this it's a really good page!Greets, Chris

I relaly like the layout, how the picture blends into the menu. It's very good looking, and i like the top images box.