xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
fireofgoths

One Of My Ps Works

Its nice, not bad at all. The background color matches well with the wording that says Piercing Eternity. However you must put something in the corner or the edge so as to give a more professional look into the graphic. The end edge is a bit plain. But it will depend on the site where you are going to put this banner. Depending on the nature of the color in the site, it may well match as well. All the best.

The background is bland (and too dark), and the lines could go (or be a little smaller). Other than that, it's okay, I s'pose.

looks cool, I like the glowing thingy. It sort of looks.. kind of average.. if you understand me? Every time someone posts like a graphic thing to the "artsy" section of trap.. it all seems same? I don't know how to explain it.

yes i will change the lines but the colors will stay dark colors are the best. and the site is really dark ( black and deep grey ) but thank you for the suggustions!

145901[/snapback]

Okay, whatever suits you. I just happen to hate dark sites and banners and such. To me it just seems like people are just trying to look cool, but they aren't doing such a great job. X.x Maybe I'm just weird.

looks cool, I like the glowing thingy. It sort of looks.. kind of average.. if you understand me? Every time someone posts like a graphic thing to the "artsy" section of trap.. it all seems same? I don't know how to explain it.

145915[/snapback]

Aw, Becca, my stuff isn't good either? *cry*