xisto Community
Mysterio

How Can I Keep My Site Up And Post?

I had to post again to bring my site back up and I was wondering why. Also for the 10 days i must post i will be on vaction for two and a half weeks what will I have to do then to keep my site up?

When you post, your earn cridits, each credit represents one day of hosting, so if you have 5 credits, you hae 5 days of web hosting.One cridit id taken off your account each day, also if your posts get deleted, you lose posts too, a few long posts are better than tonnes of short ones...

What if your gonna be gone for say 3 weeks on vacation. Except you only have say 10 days of credits in your account. When they suspend your accound will all the data still be on it?

when you got the host for free , do you think it's really free?no...you must do sth...that's the paid for what you got...if you find a good way or good free webhost no need post..you will go there..i think.but best wishes.

Question before I go on vaction to Walt Disney World soon should I pm you guys to that I am leaving? Also I lose a point of a post everyday?

It's probably a bit late now if you're just about to leave but I woulda thought the smart thing to do would be to make sure you had enough credits to cover you for the time you're gonna be away. I mean it's like taking money with you when you go overseas - you don't wait until you're out of the country to check you've got enough money in your account. :rolleyes:

Two and a half weeks? Well, you either post as much as you can (and I mean good, long posts) to give you enough hosting credits for the time you're going to be away. If you happen to stop by an internet cafe on your travels, that may be of some help.