xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DjLuki

Ps Problem with registration

hey, i had photoshop, the trial for 15 days, but now since the trial is over, i can't register it. Also i uninstalled it and downloaded it again, than isntalle dit but it still says trial expired, i have the serial but i don't know how to register it? How can i fix this problem? if it's possible. Somebody said that i should restart my computer but i don't wanna do that because i would lose all of my files. :rolleyes:

okif this is the old ps then when you try opening the program you will get a screen that says photoshop blah blah blah and there will be a little bar at the bottom of it it should be all blue? and says trial expierd? then on the same screen you will have a have serial code option if i rememebr right jsut tpy in the code and it should have you folow instrutions after thatif you have any more questions i will try to help

hey, i had photoshop, the trial for 15 days, but now since the trial is over, i can't register it. Also i uninstalled it and downloaded it again, than isntalle dit but it still says trial expired, i have the serial but i don't know how to register it? How can i fix this problem? if it's possible. Somebody said that i should restart my computer but i don't wanna do that because i would lose all of my files. :rolleyes:

144929[/snapback]

well why would u lose all your files if you simply restarted the computer? what u need to do is get a registry cleaner. or you can do it yourself. through regedit. delete all registry keys related to photoshop, then restart and reinstall it, and it should install fine with no problem.

i didn't mean like just restratit.. but i meant Reboot..also do yuo think maybe you can tell me more about how to clean the registry? i never did that so i dont know how.

i didn't mean like just restratit.. but i meant Reboot..also do yuo think maybe you can tell me more about how to clean the registry? i never did that so i dont know how.

144960[/snapback]

Rebooting is the same as restarting. I think you mean reformatting. Anyway, you can enter "regedt32" in the Run command box under the Start menu (assuming you have windows). I also have Photoshop CS and when the trial ended for me, I had the same problem. Couldn't figure out where to put the serial. Eventually I just got PSCS again, and it gives the option of entering the serial during installation, that's the only way I know of so far.

ok after i go there, do i just delete the whole "Adobe" folder? because i have Adobe Acrobat read, and that is also in that folder. these are the folders under "ADOBE" : Acrobat Reader,Adobe Gamma,Common Files,Filter Gallery,Registration. which part do i delte edit or whatever.

144929[/snapback]

It won't work even you unstall the program and re-install it again. once you install the trial version program it will identify your computer and put some entry in the registry. it will hard to find all you have to do is to search the serial number of the programs. what version is that, and give me your e-mail address, I will send the key...

Johnny said he had the same problem and he fixed it.. but i had PHOTOSHOP CS version and my email is luki_882@hotmail.com

145093[/snapback]

If you know how to crack the program you can bypass the trial version such program debuger lick, softice, wdasm etc. but if not den there is no way unless you re-install the OS in your computer. what version is your photoshop there many PHOTOSHOP CS. version eh.. Anyway, I will send later all the serials availabe in my collections lists.. if this don't work then tell me exactly the version of your program... I 'am waiting...

i already said the version like 3 times.. its PHOTOSHOP CS (CS.. thats the version) and i believe its 8.0 but they didn't use number this time, they used CS and i dunno why.

If you know how to crack the program you can bypass the trial version such program debuger lick, softice, wdasm etc.  but if not den there is no way unless you re-install the OS in your computer.  what version is your photoshop  there many PHOTOSHOP CS. version eh.. Anyway, I will send later all the serials availabe in my collections lists.. if this don't work then tell me exactly the version of your program... I 'am waiting...

145106[/snapback]

Well DjLuki, try the those keys

Notice from Johnny:
He said he has a serial key already, and what you posted counts as warez, which doesn't belong here. Watch it.

Edited by Johnny (see edit history)

i have come up with an idea.. maybe i'll just download an older version of photoshop, because they have the box where you can paste your serial, than i'll just update to CS... gonna try that and see if it works.

ok that didn't work either.. is there a difference between the tryout version and the real one? cause this one doesn't have the box aywhere either. i downloaded version 7.01 and witht his, it doesnt say trial expired, it start from 30 days again. if you know any link where to download them, post them here.

ok that didn't work either.. is there a difference between the tryout version and the real one? cause this one doesn't have the box aywhere either. i downloaded version 7.01 and witht his, it doesnt say trial expired, it start from 30 days again. if you know any link where to download them, post them here.

145270[/snapback]

The trial version is definitely the same as the real version, and during setup it should give you the option of entering a serial...