xisto Community
linkmaster03

150dollarsmail This is a PTR (Paid to Read) site t hat has paid me

I think it's too good to be true, so it probably isn't true. I'm sure it's a scam, I've seen that site on a lot of scam listing sites. It's either they don't pay you or the site goes down and the payment is reset to nothing... It seems very fishy, and I won't believe it until I see it. (Although I hope such too-good-to-be-true sites exist as a real and honest thing.) :rolleyes: That would be7862362454235169979 to 1 I guess...

I cannot say for sure if that site is a scam or not, but I have been around the PTR industry quite a bit and can say that no PTR site that pays $150 per email can possibly pay all thier members. I used to be an admin on my friends PTR site and I know how they work. We were paying 2 cents per email and within two months the site was almost $10000 in debt to the members. For obvious reasons the site had to be closed as there was no way that it could turn a profit. If this other site offers $150 per email they are 100% SCAM! :rolleyes: Please do not support these scammers. There are way better PTR sites out there that realy will pay you! If you want to know which sites really do pay, check out http://www.beenpaid.com/. Look around in thier forums and find out which sites realy will pay you. 150dollarsmail probably won't realy pay you, and anybody who claims to have been paid by them is probably either part of the scam or seriously mistaken! :lol:

seeing how the user has not replied yet, and along with evidence from other members, I think it is fair to say that this website is a scam. Topic Closed.