xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
HmmZ

Header need feedback

In my opinion, the colours don't seem to match too well. There's yellow on the top left, but the little logo thing is blue/pink? Then the overall thing is a black/grey? I think it should be more uniform throughout - go with a tech, black/grey feel throughout, perhaps with yellow, or implement more blue and pink. The text "Combine simplicity and style" needs to be straight - parallel with scanlines in my opinion, tech with angled text doesn't work too well.The link buttons really need a new font, it currently doesn't fit with the banner. I don't particuarly like the grey colour either, or how it's bevelled... I think to go with the actual banner, the buttons should be smaller, in a more tech-like font, with less bevel, perhaps even just on the banner themselves. Probably don't have the links bar standing in front of the banner.If you could put a bit of yellow on that abstract feature on the right it may fit in better also... anyway, lookin' good.

Cool Freaker has great advice on most graphics projects, and on this one he pretty much said everything I would, and more, so I'll just agree with him.You're off to a good start though. You have the right idea. Keep heading in the same direction.

How did you do that :rolleyes: to be so artistic? How did you criticize that graphic? You know what fonts to use, what colors to use, etc... How can I be artistic? :lol: Because i think i have no creativity :D