xisto Community
Charlie

What Would You Be what would you be

I think that if I could be anything, I would be a computer programer. I realy like computers. But on computer I'm not playing computer games, but I'm sreaching the computer. I know many things about computers, because I have some friends and they are interested for computers, too. Be a computer programer is realy cool and that is my dream. :P

Hmmm, if I could be anything I'd probably like to be a videogame designer/programmer/whatever.

Of course, that's what I AM going to go for, so its not really "far fetched".

Now, if I could be anything as in an animal or whatever, I'd like to be a cat for a day(or 2) just to see how it is, yes, I know thats childish, but I've always thought about it :P

I'm happy with my life, except for a few flaws. I would want to be me, in the current year. Only I wish I didn't procrastonate so much. That's my fault that I need to fix.

I suppose I would like to do something completely different from the life I lead now, just to see what that would be like. I'd be a spy, James Bond-like, with all kinds of cool gadgets and cars and fancy clothes. But if I could have a superpower, I would definitley pick invisibility.

I suppose I would like to do something completely different from the life I lead now, just to see what that would be like. I'd be a spy, James Bond-like, with all kinds of cool gadgets and cars and fancy clothes.

But if I could have a superpower, I would definitley pick invisibility.

163411[/snapback]

Ya that would be interesting to live a life of a spy thats somethin i would like to do some time XD eather that or be a captain of a star ship that would have to be the best thing to do XD be able to command a star ship and b able to go far away from this planet

Hmmm... I would have to say that I want to be a Pharoh of Ancient Egypt. They were considered to be Gods and everything was done for them. They just had to be born into the royal family and that's it. It must be nice to tell anybody to do anything at anytime and they'd do it.

I would like to be an alien so that I can travel all around the universe and destroy weaker races and take over thier planets......Just kidding, it was the first thing that came to my mind, but if I think about it a little longer I will come up with something better