xisto Community

Ok, since im new to the whole Xisto scene, please excuse me if I sound completely clueless... anywho, my brother in law (a fellow web designer), is looking for web service, and since he and I are looking for pretty much the same thing, I am planning to give him a link to your site to check you guys out later on this evening...Just out of general curiosity however, are any hosting points given for getting new people to sign up? I mean, honestly, it isnt that big of deal... im used to being active in several forums, so getting points shouldnt be a problem for me, just curious as to the deal with that... thanks...

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Removed 8 blank lines.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

Welcome to Xisto!

Currently Xisto does not have any referral program. Xisto also offers $10 a year hosting plan with 50MB storage through an affiliate. Please take the time to review posting rules and TOS. I am always glad to see such an energetic member!

Xisto caters to wide range of age group (pre-teens to late 70?s lol that was what I?ve been told) so naturally moderating language is a must. Plagiarizing is a big no, no. At any time spamming is against the post rule and you may be banned. You must use

tags to sight your reference. We also try to cut down unnecessary wasted space (such as your post which I will remove blank lines after this). Administrators are in red color, moderators are in blue, brown or maroon is hosting and black is non-hosting members.

If there is any other question please feel free to send us your private message using the forum?s internal mail feature. :lol:

Nope, Xisto does not give out hosting credits to free members - all members must earn hosting credits from 0, and like you said, it's definately not hard at all to gather hosting credits especially with all the threads that are created at Xisto.By the way, welcome to Xisto, and enjoy your stay. :lol:

And you need 30 credits for the 150 MB plan and credits are counted by the number of letters in post, not by post count.. So if you made lots of short post, you probably have very little credits and may result to you being banned... :lol:

The number of people on this site will make it virtually impossible to monitor and script a system based on referals. The hosting credits system is already a very time consuming task for the admin to monitor. However, nothing is really impossible, it just depends on the people who make the last decisions.