xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ejohn

Chess Plat chess online

Spiffy...although I like playing the game in real life. It gives you an air of competition...and it's cheat proof. Neither slow internet nor opponents you don't even know can screw with your game. And best of all is feeling each move before you make it which is quite awesome.

Yeah I used to be a huge chess fan and I was gettin pretty good at it too, but I don't care for internet chess, because, as previously stated, players sometimes are too slow and back out of game and all of that other junk. I can't stand it. Only once in a while can you find a good opponent that doesn't abuse time. Thanks for the links though, I may give the free site a try just for the heck of it...

I've always used pogo.com for all my online free chess needs, freechess.org just seems too competitive and serious for me. For a more social chess try pogo, always at least a few hundread people in chess and you can try bridge or other games while there. I never had any problem with peole abusing it since its mainly social, however most games do have a 10-15 minute timer for each side, and I like long games with plenty of thinking.

yes, I prefer to play in real-life it gives it a special feel, seeing your opponents face when ou thrash them in 5 moves, watching other people play to get ideas, it just generally feelks better to play chess ikn real-life in ym eyes.

It is a very good page, it is an entire luxury to be able to play with a departure with a person that is to the other side of the world.The chess is one of the biggest pleasures and games of the world, it is a forgotten pleasure that it should be practiced more to foment the intelligence from children, to improve the creativity and to foment the imagination.If we don't work our mind we won't be nobody, make it deports with your body and also make it deports with your mind, a healthy mind and a healthy body gives much more quality of life.

Hello. I don`t like to play Chess online, I prefer to play it in reality, it`s more interesting. Isn`t it? It`s much intersting to see the partner`s face, to see the pain on his/her face :rolleyes: I know, I`m a little bit bad..but..that`s am I

i m a great chess fan!!i play a lotta chess on Yahoo!! chess and as well as in reality in the college competitionsits the only games tht i prefer playing indoorsbtw, any one of you would like meet up with me and play, lemme know...

ahhh i hate chess lol...prolly becuase i stink at it idk...i dont lke board games that much neways theyre kinda of boorrinnng to me...my bro used to play alot of chess thou on yahoo...and used to always play my father...but usually when i think of chess i think of nerds or sutin...lke the poeple that stay after school for chess club lol hah