xisto Community
wassie

Good Friend Of Mine Died... :(

a couple of days ago a good friend of mine died...

he was hit by a car that was driving 90 km/h...

its just a really hard period of me...

any1 of you guys had something like this (some1 you cared of died)

wassie

p.s. this is also why i'm not really active at the moment...

143576[/snapback]

Sorry to hear the bad news wassie. You'll be in our prayers. God Blesss!

Not only drunk people are reckless. Even normal person is reckless in traffic, cause this person has problem at home, at work or in school. The vehicle is some pressure valve which can be put off the leesh and making then calmer. But with reckless drive you can hit and kill innocent human being or animal.Alcohol is just result of other deeper problems of human society on this planet. And result of alcohol is casulties in ttraffic accidents :lol:

thanks for people thinkin about me.. It was very hard when my friend died in Iraq. One week im talking to him on the phone, next week hes gone. I will never see him again. It took me a while to get over it, and wassie it might take you a while too. Just dont expect to be better in 1 day, because that will never happen.

i know... i think of him allot...and when i went to the ceremony yesterday...they had this song... and i cant get it out of my head... such a good song :'(

Why would you, inyourarms, bring up the sad memories which was near to 1 year ago?It's over.. Though wassie still misses him, let's not talk about it already..Wassie, do take care! Live your life happily and your friend will be happy for you in the heavens..

Oh, I'm sorry, that must really hurt. I guess, even though what happened to me was different from yours.. ...but my grandma died when I was like 6-ish years old. I didn't really care so much, because I guess I was dumb and young... I guess I didn't really know what death really meant. But now I regret it so so much, because I didn't really care so much (in fact, I was playing with my cousins at the funderal), but now I think back.. and think to myself wtf was wrong with me... like my grandma was the one who mostly raised me while my parents who were at work most of the time. She was so dear to me... and now I've realized she was actually gone, gone. And it hurts so much to realize that I was actually playing at her funderal, and I remember that I actually had fun.

And also, my best friend had gone through the same thing you had, and I know how you feel, because we talked about it and everything because her good friend just died about 5 months ago; and she told me what happened and it was so horrible, a car hit her, so she was injuried, but then three more cars drove over her because they didn't see her, she probably could of have been saved but after that, three more cars ran over her... and the worst thing was her boyfriend saw the whole thing.

I know its a horrible thing, but I guess it was her time... it really hurts to lose a love one, but that's life.

EDIT: Opps, I didn't notice it was last year... I just saw it under Lastest Activity...

Edited by tuyetmy (see edit history)

I'm realy sorry wassie...I can't tell you that i know how do you feel, because I didn't lost my friend but before few months I almost lost someone who was the most important person in my whole life...I couldn't talk to him, I couldn't visit him in the hospital...I only had a hope that he would be ok...But I know how does it hurts, when you think about somebody who is so near to that path from where, the returning is impossible.I know, how hard it is to sit down alone and think about the stuff you used to do together...all the memories, days, weeks, years you spend together.If I tellyou that it will go away I would lie to you, this kind of things never goes away, but you can tryto think about him and never let him die in your heart... Take care...

ohh,i am sorry to hear this bad news...it is really hatefully that many terrible traffic accident always take people out of world.please relax your self here and just keep the happy memories stayed with him ago.good luck.

Im so sorry, Wassie. I hate stupid drivers, and thats why im trying to do my best to be a great driver. No, I have not lost anyone very dear to me, but I'm sure if i would, i would feel terrible. My friend clarence, he always goes to funerals, and he is losing lots of his relatives. I feel sorry for both him and you. Why the f**k would some guy go driving at 90km? im not so sure what 90km adds up too, im not used to metrics. so next replier tell me how fast 90km is in miles per hour?

I'm really sorry to hear that.I understand it's really hard to cope. Only time will help. Still you won't forget all about him.And the good and bad memories can still bring back tears....hur..Hope you recover soon. :(