xisto Community
ARNEL

Export Mp3 Filename To Excel File

Dunno about a program, but you could probably write a PHP script (or some other coding language) that will read the file names of a directory and then write them to some type of format.

I seem to recall reading about the new XP powertoy Windows Media bouns pack that allowed Windows Media Player to import/export the playlist. I will have to do some research on that. But in the mean time, try searching for yourself. I believe it was called the "winter" bonus package for Media Player 9+. If Windows Media Player is not an option, Winamp Player can export your entire playlist as HTML. Once you have that HTML you can then import that into your Excel.Cheers.

what do you want to do when you done that??

143260[/snapback]

I just want to have a list of my MP3 songs so that everytime I buy a new CD just look at them if I have that songs or album already before buying.

iTunes can export your library or selected song lists as .txt or .xml files.

143265[/snapback]

I dont have that program eh but a soon as I get a copy I will try... Thanks Tyssen.:lol:

It's a free download from here. It's also very good for categorising and rating your tunes.

143285[/snapback]

Thanks Tyssen, Im saving the file already and try it later. hope it will works as i expected.. he he he....:lol:

yah, it is iTune. iTune is the powerful tool. my giga of songs are managed by iTune in my computer.. add all your songs to iTune library, export .txt then import from excel, split by comma. and there is no more extra tool for conversion between wav and mp3, aiff and m4a...check it out..:lol: