xisto Community
serverph

Passing The Time With Google Images Guess-the-Google game

Guess-the-Google: The Image Guessing Game

http://grant.robinson.name/projects/guess-the-google

simple, but addictive. :( trust me. i'm trying to be part of the elite top 10 scorer's for the day. if you get to that list, take a screenshot, and post it here. :(

mechanics: 20 images which match one google keyword will appear in each round. the object of the game is to GUESS the keyword used to generate those images based on google's image search. 20 seconds is provided for each set of images, and you can guess as many times as you want within that time frame. bonus points are awarded when you guess the keyword correctly. :lol:

The game requires Flash version 7 or higher for you to be able to play it.

have fun. :D

Sounds Quite fun, i'll maybe have a shot at it, :( Thanks for sharing that game with us well internet Google Guessing Game :D If you have any other Google Addictive games please post them here because we could really get a kick out of them, LMAOAnd if your really bored :lol: Please post ur past times to.But im definetly playing that Google Game ! :(

This game is pretty addictive! Thanks for sharing it. It must be pretty hard to get on the high score list, other peoples scores are in the 300's! They must be google freaks :lol:

I've played the guess-the-google-image game before, but it was not powered by Flash, so it was very easy cheat...right click on the image and figure out the answer by the filename. :lol:

Nice... it seems fun and I can use it to pass time, but I definately won't get a high score. I find it funny making a game out of Google though. Maybe it's just me.

Awesome game. I don't like the Flickr game; it's just memory (I always hated that game as a youngster, I suppose I am still a youngster....). The google one is fun, but it's really hard... at least for me :lol:

Cool game! It is very addictive. The only thing I don't like is it takes a few seconds to register what I type and by then the time's run out. I think that's just because of my slow Internet connection though. It's still a cool game.

He He He.... nice trick! That's how they have beaten me last times :rolleyes:

I've played the guess-the-google-image game before, but it was not powered by Flash, so it was very easy cheat...right click on the image and figure out the answer by the filename. :lol:

142104[/snapback]