xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
unicornrose

What Are Your Favorite Things?

Tell us what your favorite things in the whole world are:My favorite things are friends, popcorn, pink, butterflies, cute little kittens, cooking delicious foods, hugs, playing a good game, curling up with a great book, lazy summer days, being comfy in my bed, dancing, and just having fun. I also love fog and thunderstorms. I even liked snowstorms as long as I was snug and warm in my house. :lol: Beth

My favorite things:

- My family

- Food (SUSHI!)

- Dancing a whole night long and then (after having a great shower) lie in my bed and sleep for 20 hours!

- Transparent Sea, Palm Trees and White Sand

- Laughing with my friends about things only we think is funny

- Admiring Dancers in good Videoclips

- Shop Til I Drop

- Hearin my lil niece talkin (she's 3 and very wise)

No SNOW FOR ME PLEASE!! Hahahah but I like thunder too and rain when lying in my bed, and hearin the drops fall on the roof and window...

oh boy.... favorite things... do i got a list for you!-computer-web design-picture taking-swimming-talking with friends-hanging out with friends-Fried Rice!!!-listening to music (jpop, pop, and rock)-learning japanese and my heritige language (spanish)i love snow, sun it all!!! ok thats it for favies oh and my family and friends!

Hummm...Favorite things? Reminds me of the Sound of Music...Anyway...-My Pocket PC-Sushi-Wasabi (mmm)-Internet-Swimming-Learning Japanese as well (wanted to because I want to be able to read my Japanese games and talk to my cousins *don't want to be left-out*)-Playing Video GamesCan't think of anything else right now...

My favourite things are:-- Music- Internet- Family (including pets :lol:)- Fairly OddParents- Pixy Stix- Mexican food- Laughing- Ice skating, in-line skating- Bright blueI know there's more than that but that's all I can think of for now.

My favourite things are:- My Clan- My Position as a mods of some site- Internet- My friends- My family- Soccer- Basketball- Food- My Nokia 6230 phone- My passion- My cards games- Myself!! lol, the list goes down all the way until forever...

well, my favorite things are:- chatting with my YM! and WM!- check my gmail account everyday- writing my blog- listiening music- watching TV, discovery channel is my fav one- my motorola E398... nice mp3 player...- reading gadgets news...- eat - breathing...etc.. ;p

My favourite things would have to be, - hockey- basketball- myself :lol:- my computer- my iPod (its gone to get fixed, it'll be back in 4 weeks !!)- my bass guitar (picking up chicks has never been easier, jk)- hotdogs- my stuffthese are pretty much in order of which I could remember them.

My favorite things/things to do:-Food [like everyone else :lol: who doesn't?]-Music [mostly "nu-metal"...think along the lines of Linkin Park and Breaking Benjamin]-Playing games [Command and Conquer and Steam-powered]-Messing around in Adobe Photoshop-Drawing and sketching-Internet-Pets-Whose Line Is It Anyways? [TV Show]-Anime [Naruto]-Appleseed the movie [http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ Country [i'm a runner...]-Rain-Snow-Cloudy days In no precise order...

My Favorite Things:Surf around online downloading stuffsPlay online games for cashMess around with the Pocket PCBettas [fish]Running [Xcountry & Track]Watch rented movies from NetflixRead the thickest most interesting book I can get my hands onChat on AIMGo to fish store to buy bettasLooking at computer parts on Newegg and TigerdirectThat's the surface of my everyday life :lol:

My favourites: Chatting on messenger or trilian Downloading tons of useful and not useful stuff (yeah.. the same like C2C said before) Learning much for school( very important!), coz I'm a student... Play Car Racing games on my Playstation 2 Administer my forum And a new one: Be an active member of the Xisto forum (:lol:)

hm, my favorite things?ninjas, johnny depp, converse, Invader Zim, Pirates, the color green, a good book, thunderstorms, a guy with sexy hair, semi-wet semi-dry hair, the internet, PIXY STICKS, my cat, VIDEO GAMES, The Clash, Playing the bass, and chicken!! BBQ CHICKEN

Working on my website Surfing in the internet reading news and forums playing games on the PC watching movies at home, with friends or in the cinema Yeah...

<_< my favorite things are: my family,friends,my boyfriend,i loveee animals (dogs and horses especially),some nice pasta,and i also love playing games because i think that they are a nice way of bounding people and are a nice entertainement