xisto Community
Inspiron

The .tk Banner

I've tried for a few days already to remove the .tk banner.Every links in .TK works except when I press the submit button to remove the banners,it states server error..Is anyone experiencing the same problem ?Or is it .TK using this method to stop people from removing banners so in the sense to make themselves innocent...?

Yea, I've tried this on my .tk domain and it doesn't work for me either. It gives me an error.I think this is a really bad move for the .tk team, they might be earning money but they're driving away many customers.Do you know if paid domains can get rid of it?

I stopped using .tk after a few minutes because the top banner was in the way....... Then, 3 months later, I found Xisto and there are no annoying banners and you get a free domain~!!

Exactly what Tran-Gate said. You should stop looking for a method to remove the banner on such crappy hosting and start collecting posts to get your hosting here. It's 1000x better than .tk hosting. And if I remember correctly, there aren't any methods to remove the banner right now. They fixed all of them.

Oh okay...Then what domain will you recommend ?
It has to be free...

Yes, I recommend Xisto too, but if you want something else I would suggest co.cc Domains They are fast and free, and all you need are the nameservers. lol :lol:

I've tried for a few days already to remove the .tk banner.Every links in .TK works except when I press the submit button to remove the banners,
it states server error..

Is anyone experiencing the same problem ?
Or is it .TK using this method to stop people from removing banners so in the sense to make themselves innocent...?

Dear friend even I have one set on them and I have never tried to remove the ad there till now. But if it is so as you say then its a wrong doing from their side. They should avoid such if they want to get rid of bad rappo.

But the deal out here is marvelous is'nt it. Even I think I will be soon hosted here at xisto with a good domain name.