xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
leiaah

My Vent Today

I feel so sore about this person right this minute. Thinking about her makes me grit my teeth, that's how much I hate feeling what I feel right now. Uggh! She's not even smart! She sort of thinks she is but she's definitely not! I'm not saying I'm smarter but at least I'm grammatically sensitive. What does she know that I don't anyway? So sure, she is in the position to boss me around but to do what she did is way foul!

Sounds like me, except for that gramatically sensitive part. :( What exactly happened? I know a lot of people who're like that, and I have to say, they're the kind of people who'll make me want to rip my hair off and scream like a banshee and make me want to strangle when I see them... I know a classmate of mine who's like that, but she's smart, but still, it's not like I can't match her. I'm better at her in most fields... We have the same attitude, and that's why I can't get along with her. :( It's a good thing it's summer vacation now. (a few weeks to go, and it's school suffering :lol:)

Intresting,, same *BLEEP* happpend to me today. All I wanted is some answers from some person and after awhile that person decided to stop talking to me. I guess best thing is to be quiet and mind your own business, cause if you will try to be "smarter" then this person, then this can put in some sort of trouble. :rolleyes: