xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dark

What Is Your Favorite Us State?

OF COURSE NEW YORK because i currently live there...and id lke to say NEVEDA only becuase of las vegas cuz i went there for about 4 days n it wus prolly one of the best four days of my life it wus such a good experience to see a place lke that its lke a disney land for adults n i def would lke to bak over there again netime

I would have to say Ohio, because I live here, lol. And the scenery is beautiful. The standard of living is decent, so is the employment rate. Real Estate prices are a lot lower than California or New York for instance, so is the price on lots of things. We have an occasional tornado, drought or blizzard, but no hurricanes. On the whole, I only have a few things I don't like about Ohio. It's building up/developing very quickly, often at the expense of the environment. We need stronger laws to protect the environment, but then, what state doesn't? I hate winter, so I would have picked Hawaii as my favorite state. I only passed through the airport once as a kid, and didn't really get to see any of it. But how can you not like tropical paradise? It's probably the nicest state the government ever stole from the natives. And so recently, too. It became a state less than 50 years ago. Alaska is really beautiful from the pictures and movies I have seen of it. If it weren't for the winters, I would consider moving up there. I used to live in Indiana, and I have been to Kentucky, West Virginia, and Pennsylvania several times. I like all of them too. Give me the hills, valleys, rolling ground and forests of the Midwest, and I'm pretty happy as far as scenery goes.

i have never being to the USA but my favourite US State has to be Tennessee (because i am a country music fan) then california, new york, and then Hawaii because i like islands and i live on one not as warm as hawaii but just as nice, but i like all of the USA not saying i would want to visit it all though but lovely non the less.