xisto Community
googlue

Google power... humour

i was planning to put that same image as my forum sig weeks ago when i wasgetting annoyed with all the inane queries here which can be easily found within 5 seconds using google :( lolz didnt push through with it since the image issomewhat bandwidth-hungry :(

Ah, goota love Google... all questions can be answered by the might power of Google! Many family disputes have been quelled with the ultimate knowledge that Google provides :) Seriously though, Google is the best place to go with homework help, questions, and etc., so there is truth in the lines... Before asking stupid questions, consult Google. At least a website doesn't insult you!.... or does it? :)

Google is awsum, and the actual results you get are usually very good. On the other hand it is always useful to browse any search engines you know with the same query because diffreent things come out on top, and you can get more results that you actually want by looking around. But, it has to be said that google does have the best search system i've seen around...

yea google is one grate search engine that have been helping people and websites a lot.I wonder what we will do without google.