xisto Community
c3nar1us

Your Ideal Phone post your ideal phone

hi,Well I just started this thread to discusswhat kind of features people would like to have in a mobile phone?Also which phone currently out there is the best in your opinion?I currently have the T610 and I think its an awesome phone even when compared to some of the newest ones out there. I think my ideal phone would be fashioned around it. It would be better to have:A bigger screen.More colors.TFT Screen.Speaker Phone.MPEG Video.Polymorphic & MP3 Sound.More powerful camera with Zoom.Built in Memory stick for storing files from any computer (atleast 128 MB)More easier customizability (changing of face plates like with nokia its so easy)Better software on it (wider range).And finally a lot more memory with the option of using memory sticks.If that could happen I think I would have the phone of my dreams lol.Especially a phone which allows me to carry my files with me (i use a USB device 128MB to carry all my office files around as a backup) I think that feature in any phone would be awesome, to be able to transfer your files to and from any computer onto a built in "memory storage" in your phone - platform independant.I dont really stay that up to date with new mobile phone releases but I do love "Sony Ericsson" Products since they really do have a clear edge over all competition.So if anyone knows of a phone out there with the features i mentioned be sure to let me know lol.I would love to hear what other people have to say as well - so join in

The mobile phone that I would set aside as a dream should have the following features:- Incoming and outgoing voice and data calls. :P- Bluetooth, MP3 Player, Voice Recorder, MPEG Playback, 2.0 Megapixel Camera with flash and zoom, A built-in shared memory of atleast 256MB. These basically are the no features. What I would really like would be:- To be able to watch live streaming un-interupted Television.- A mobile that could unlock my car doors through an in-built keyless entry system.- A mobile that would hold as my identity. Meaning, it would be like a passport, a credit-card, or any other official document.- A mobile that would have artificial intellegence and would virtually be able to respond to whatever I said with 99.99% accuracy.Well I know I'm asking for too much now, but who knows these might all be basic features of a mobile phone one day. :(

My ideal phone? Well, in Japan the new mobile phone models can do some of those functions mentioned in previous posts. Anyway..my ideal phone would have to include some of the following:- digital camera with very high detail in megapixels, and that can also take digital movies- ability to not only watch live streaming of TV programs but to record your favourite segments as well- a system that allows you to order anything online- colour screen- built-in MP3 player- ability to store PDFs- have a USB port- speaker phone

Good question! I currently have Sony Ericsson K700i and it's great, I suppose I'm being greedy if I want any more :P but my ideal phone would need to have:*Speaker phone*MP3 Player*Ability To Store My PDF/Word files on it*To be able to surf the proper internet on it (not WAP)(using Firefox!)*Usable as a digital camera/camcorder with high resolution.

Hmm, here's where my fantasy gets put to work;1. 5mpix cam w/ 640 x 320 video camera divx.2. 256k color screen (mine has now but it's real nice), good size like from 320 x 240.3. Midi - Mp3 - Wav ringtones.4. Mem slot.5. Usb slot for plugging in external harddisks.6. Bluetooth.7. Built in 500g wireless lan instead of expensive wap, you can internet anywhere where there's router with support for encryption.8. 5gb harddisk would be nice.9. Plenty of 3d or even 2d colorful games with sound.10. Divx, all mpeg and video format playback.11. Ability for streaming multimedia.12. Support for small windows applications.13. Built in sattelite tv, no expensive umts.Well, i really like my idea and i think i could design a phone like this in 3ds (may be scruffy), if we used our current technology in the world, the phone would be like a red brick but in the future i want it to be slim. Yet, with all these new phones around me technology is driving me insane. I just want a perfect phone.

I guess that my ideal phone would have to have. - a camera that has alot of colour and pixels. (high quality picture)- a large screen.- has to be small.- has really nice skins and stuff you can put on it. (similar to Sony Ericsson k700i)- a nice case that comes along with it. - really good design. (eye candy)- a good quality mp3 player. - good video playback.- some short of a screen in which you don't have to be directly in front of it to see it clearly.- a hard shell in case of me dropping it.- storage. (like someone else said, I want to carry my files with me)- connectable to the computer in order to install higher quality games.- assesories.

Well, here's my list.- High quality camera- mp3 integrated- Radio enchancement- Video Recording- Voice Recording- integrated at least 1 GB- MultiMedia Card allowed- Bluetooth Technology- Infra-red- WAP Technology with EDGE and WML- Small enough to put into my pouch!! lol...

I think in Japan and Korea, the latest mobile phones are created there. I mean, I think they are the first one to create some new features on the cellphones today. Example, I think they are the first one to use MMS.

My ideal cell phone would have propellors which rise out of the top, and then carry me to wherever I want to go, for as long as I can hold on.In fact, my ideal cell phone doesn't even really need to make phone calls.

My ideal phone has special rings for each person and it has voice activated calling plus a camera. It also has games, and a scheduler. It also has wallpapers, and chat and im, it also has internet and so much more.:lol:Beth

My ideal phone would include

a 40 GB hard drive

windows XP

usb port

FTP client

DOLBY 8.1 digital surround sound

6" screen with at least 25000 colors and that fold up to still fit in my pocket nicely

battery that never dies

never drops calls

POP3 email support

and of course it would cost me less than 20$ a month

I currently have an LG U8138 Mobile Phone, and to me i think its bloody Awesome Flip fone!.. Well its got all the features that i need, Mp3 player, video and camera, good fps, 1 big screen (cant remember the resolution), and a small coloured screen at the front, internet, watch big brother live (aus). This would be my ideal fone if only it had larger storage, and supported WMA files.This is the fone that the ppl from big brother win wen they get evicted..

3 megapixel cameraUsb portradiomp3task schedulerlarge screene-maila program that types every word I say should be light yet large enough so that I would not miss it. fits my life.

My ideal phone would have the following features:> A large screen, as they are far too small for any detail at the moment> Ability to call your PC and retrieve documents to be sent via a message attachment, e.g you could retrieve some photos to show to someone> Easy to use ringtone creator> System to design backgrounds and screen savers> Some form of decent diary and alerts system> Wi-Fi to connect to the net for free :rolleyes:Hopefully they are all possible and might be available soon, I hope :lol: