xisto Community
P00ru

Do You Love Or Hate Spongebob Squarepants? love or hate Spongebob???

Do you love or hate Spongebob Square?  

73 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I hate spongebob. if you ask me it's is the most stupid show that any one has ever made. all of the epsiodes are dumb there is no meaning behind them.

I love Spongebob. It is very watchable for adults with lots of "grown-up in jokes". Very funny for both children and adults, and maybe it makes me feel safe again in the womb of the ocean. :)

I hate him, and the show. He's just plain annoying and a bit of an idiot.I hate everything about the show, and I hate how there are so many spongebob fanboys/fangirls.RANT OVER.It wasn't really a rant, but y'know. :)

I watched Spongebob when I was about 7-10 years old and I loved the cartoon alot, but now that I'm grown up and more mature, Spongebob just seems like another show to be put on Nick for entertainment, plus I think they should cancel Spongebob, its been running way to long and is sooooo annoying! -reply by soleil

Hmm.. well the area I live in doesnt get too much TV reception, so we rarely get good programs, apart from the basics and a local channel showing better shows, so I dont see enough of Sponge Bob to say I love, or Hate him. I think hes pretty cute, and the shows a good laugh, but I dont think I could watchs hours of it. Mind you, I do like the song ....

Ooooo, who lives in a pinapple Under the sea.... :o

i like patrick, he is better than spongebob. they should call the show patrick largepants because it would way funnier. and i couldnt vote because im pasive on spongebob. and i dont watch it anymore because i grew up and because squidward is a prick............... :lol:

omgad i love spongebob! havent seen that show in ages though, but i was like in super love with it. Patrick was so stupid, i loved him XD and i agree with someone who posted about squidward being a prick. Anywho, i have like...two little spongebob dolls and they're super cute and awesome! Anyone who hates that show should like go milk a cow spud! :lol:

I really love spongebob squarepants i think its the best cartoon series nickelodeon has i enjoy watching it very much even though its targeted audience is way younger than i am. What do You think about it?

Personally, I do not like the things that Spongebob Squarepants teaches the kids. I've seen more unwanted behaviors in my children (my niece and sister will say the same) after watching this show than what they would display after watching something different or engaging in a different activity other than watching TV. I also frown on anything superhero related.........because kids tend to copy the things that they see on TV.

do i need to tell you

Do You Love Or Hate Spongebob Squarepants?

I don't think I have ever meet any one that watched that show that does not have an I.Q. Of pea or slowly becoming one if drugs are illegal this damb show needs to be to I think a pot head can still learn after a 3 or 4 hits but after watching this show it shuts down half your brainReplying to P00ru

-reply by cricket

I love spongebob. I have seen every episode known to man. I used to hate it in the beginning, but my dad got me to like it and I've been hooked since about 2003. It's a really good show.

Spongebob's lover <3 I SO love spongebob squarepants he's my husband I watch his show everyday at 6:30 till 7:00 and early in the moring after school and I even go on demand to watch him I also record his shows I like sandy patrick pearl mr. Crabs and squidward and the other fishes he's such a classy and beautiful person I even have by babe sister to watch it with me well got 2 go bye:)-reply by Teshona

Our TV Channels dont show it... or Im not up early enough to see it :P

I have seen it when travelling and it was fairly funny to watch but I cant say I'd watch it if I had to choose between it and another program... I probably would if only the News was on :P

My favourite cartoon as a child was definately Scooby-Doo. Not these silly remakes, the proper Scooby-Doo with none of the 'Scrappy'. It was my fathers, sisters and my, Saturday morning show. I can remember getting up early and racing to the lounge to watch it. Good Memories. We'd talk in Scooby-Doo Accents, we'd have 'Scooby Snacks'. Very good memories. :)