xisto Community
P00ru

Do You Love Or Hate Spongebob Squarepants? love or hate Spongebob???

Do you love or hate Spongebob Square?  

73 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I used to watch spongebob. lol I never really "loved" him or "hated him". There are some pretty funny episodes and then some not that funny. Some people like him and some think he is annoying(like my sister). "The Krusty Krab's Pizza" gets stuck in my head all the time. lol I never really watched him much though, I don't watch him at all now.

I, too, have never really gotten into that show. I've seen it about 4 times or so but never really got into it. Maybe it's because I'm not that big of a fan of cartoons anymore. What I can say is that the majority of kids that I know that go to my school and do like the show are people that I generally don't like, but maybe that's just a coincidence...

I hate it! My cousin always watches it and i feel like punching the TV when ever hes over.... its soo annoying...

there is really nothing special about spongebob. Nothing distinguishes him from other cartoons except a really extremely annoying voice. I can't believe he has started such a pop culture phenomenon! Psh.....I know plenty of sponges who live in a pineapple but THEY'RE not famous! lol

Definate hate thing going...currently, score is pretty tied 18/17 with love being high. I really don't understand why people like it so much. The chapters are repetitive, predictable, and always have a good ending. That coupled with Barney-like songs...yeah.Well, to each his own tastes, I guess.

OH MA DAYS du yu know how annoying that cartoon is?? Spongebob Squarepants and Patrick and the squirel thing argh so annoying. Im too old for that fing but my brothers and sisters wat it so i have too.. the plots are stupid and there is no point watchin and i dint even talk about his voicearghh dont get me started

My daughter is 5 years old (soon to be 6) and a lot of her friends watch it so I often feel pressured just to let her and yet every time I watch I can't help but feel that the whole thing is seriously screwed in the head. People always seem to hype on about how moralistic it is and there seems to be a growing following to the 'religion' of spongebob but I am yet to see anything decent about it. It seems to go on a lot about bodily functions and how funny they are. I have nothing against bodily functions (they are perfectly normal of course) but how they go on about it is just plain gross! How is that (amongst other unsavory topics) ok for kids?

I don't see the point in Spongebob Squarepants. This immoral show is related to idiotic/dumb humor. To me, I find none of it funny.

I hate spongebob! He's soo annoying, but sometimes it's already, it's not really funny. Before I kind of watch it, but now I don't really. I don't hate it, since it is a strong word, so I prefer to say I don't like it. If you're like really bored, and just watching TV and there's nothing on, I would find myself watch it, since it is from Nick, and I love most of the shows. But I have a little brother who watches it, so sometimes I would watch it with him.

The weird thing is... When I see how stupid it is, I go, screw that stupid show... But I actually go WATCH it when I'm bored! It doesn't really end up bad... But Spongebob and I have a love-hate relationship (Okay... It's not love). Sometimes I hate him, sometimes I don't. Depends on the stupidity factor. :/ And most of the time, it's stupid, so...

Edited by icemarle (see edit history)

Spongebob is annoying, gay, and has a really weird high pitched voice. Unfortunately, spongebob has mesmerized hundreds of thousands of little children. Quite recently, they took his picture off a box of candy or something because it "encouraged little kids to eat candy" and because his influence was so strong. Spongebob apparently can not tell when he is not wanted. Squidward is always yelling at him to "GET LOST" but he never pays any heed.

Edited by dark_drgn (see edit history)

i dont love spongebob squarepants so i guess i just went for the hate because i dont watch his shows and i no longer have interest in watching them anymore...but i dont seee why theres people that are obsessed with him...but if you ask me i like patrick mroe than spongebob becuase hes stupidity is much funnier than him