xisto Community
P00ru

Do You Love Or Hate Spongebob Squarepants? love or hate Spongebob???

Do you love or hate Spongebob Square?  

73 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I really love spongebob squarepants i think its the best cartoon series nickelodeon has i enjoy watching it very much even though its targeted audience is way younger than i am. What do You think about it?

I've never really gotten into that show. I can't tell you one way or the other whether I like it or not, because I haven't really seen enough of it to give it a fair go. I've only seen one episode and I guess it wasn't enough to make me want to see it again.

I hate spongebob. we have them in Holland and his voice is so annoying. espacially the laugh. My little brother loves it that's why i vote love:PI watch it on Nickelodeon. where do you guys look at it??

Who couldn't like him ...*sings* Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? SpongBob SqaurePants ... */sings*He's on occasionaly on ITV1.Love him :P

I love spongebob squarepants, he's so funny and I would ahve to say that it is one of the funnist things I've ever seen, i don't watch it too much, but when it is no, I may occasionally watch it, it doesn't get tiring at all for me. His voice is one of the best one's I've heard and his love is just funny :P Its one of the most random shows I've ever seen, "who lives in a pineapple under the sea...", its just hilarious. I dunno how you could hate the little guy, but thats just my opinion :(

I think that spongebob squarepants is one of the best television shows on now. It is very hilarious and almost everyone can relate to it :lol:

I think Spongebob is cool and those people who said Spongebob is gay is stupid. Mr. Bob (spongebob) is a little weird sometimes but is not gay. Kids don't even know the difference. anyways. I like spongebob, he's funny, crazy, and entertaining. Even though i'm like 8-10 years old than i should be watching.

I don't really know. I can survive watching it, but it's not the best show I've seen. It has pretty interesting humor at times, but it could be a bit boring. It's not that I hate it, but I don't love it either. I prefer watching documentaries to Spongebob. (Especially Criminal Investigation Documentaries) Yum...I wonder how Krabby Patties taste like.

heh... for me.... it's a love/hate relationship. Sometimes I LOVE the jokes because it makes me laugh like crazy, and I hate it because it's to childish for me. I really can't decided, it's a great and sucky show. But, if I chose one, I'd be love. Theres not much to hate about sponge bob, really