xisto Community
scab_dog

Would You Vote For Bush? Would You??

If you voted, would you vote for Bush?  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm Australian But I still Wonder, And Well I'm too young To Vote :P , But Still I'd like to know what you people think...l

LoL I wouldn't vote for both if I lived in USA, only truly honest candidates would get my vote, but since there is none, I don't have to consider voting anyways :P

you're a little bit too late with this question, unless Bush finds some way to convince the american people to give him a third session as president, he won't run again.Among the two options listed, Kerry is definitely the lesser of two evils (but that's just because he's a Democrat); though I'm not sure he'd be better than George W..horus: you could still vote Nader. I don't know too much about his program but I know that he promised to free Leonard Peltier (a political prisoner who would be enough stuff for an own thread) when he is elected president. Unfortunately, he only got 1.5% of the votes in the last election :/

Mr. Bush cannot run for re-election since he is at his second term as the president of the United States. A president cannot be in elected office for no more than two terms, must be a born citizen of the country, at least with an age of 35 or higher set by the Constitution of The United State. And I did vote for him on his last re-election. He may not be the best public speaker among the presidents in the past but, I wouldn?t let my country to be defended by a democrat who spoke against his country after the other war (very disappointing, Mr. Kerry). Hind sight is always 20/20. After the chaos and when the dust settles down, of course anyone can find mistakes during the crisis. You may argue that Mr. Bush has led the war in terror to benefit some kind of personal reasons. But when you look at what happened to New York City in 2001 (which my sister survived the aftermath), would you let someone break into your house but you would not call the police or do something about it? Would Mr. Al Gore have effectively captured Saddam? If Mr. Kerry was elected he would have ended this chaos and brought all those men and women back home. Then what? Have you seen a weed growing on the grass field? The only way to get rid of it permanently is to extract it from its root. Sometimes the U.S. president has to stand alone to do what?s right; not what?s most popular. Mr. Bush is probably most blamed for the rise of the oil price. But what people have to realize is that price rose simply the demand is higher now. It?s higher because countries like China and India are finally at the top level of world export stage that the factories are operating almost 24 hours a day. And those factories cannot run their machines without oil to start the engines.

i thought i might vote to Mr.Bush if i were there. yes, one of the reason is the "Security".and in my another thought, he have a sort of vision in his mind by "", the way his look and speeches!!! no obj..... :P

And I did vote for him on his last re-election. He may not be the best public speaker among the presidents in the past but, I wouldn?t let my country to be defended by a democrat who spoke against his country after the other war (very disappointing, Mr. Kerry). Hind sight is always 20/20. After the chaos and when the dust settles down, of course anyone can find mistakes during the crisis. You may argue that Mr. Bush has led the war in terror to benefit some kind of personal reasons. But when you look at what happened to New York City in 2001 (which my sister survived the aftermath), would you let someone break into your house but you would not call the police or do something about it? Would Mr. Al Gore have effectively captured Saddam? If Mr. Kerry was elected he would have ended this chaos and brought all those men and women back home. Then what? Have you seen a weed growing on the grass field? The only way to get rid of it permanently is to extract it from its root. 

Sometimes the U.S. president has to stand alone to do what?s right; not what?s most popular. Mr. Bush is probably most blamed for the rise of the oil price. But what people have to realize is that price rose simply the demand is higher now. It?s higher because countries like China and India are finally at the top level of world export stage that the factories are operating almost 24 hours a day. And those factories cannot run their machines without oil to start the engines.

140355[/snapback]

i'm sorry, but how can you term their capture of Saddam, and their takover of Iraq, for that matter, effective? it was anything but! is there peace in Iraq now that Saddam is gone? the country is in a worse state than it was before, and there's no quick end in sight.

as per oil prices, since when has the price of oil gone up? since the invasion. this whole war was simply about cheap oil for america. one of the underlying reasons bush attacked Saddam was because he insisted on payments in euros instead of dollars, and with the american economy in shambles, it couldn't take any more pressure without a collapse.

let's rather wait for some soldier who's been to Iraq to give an opinion on whether the war was as necessary as Bush insisted.

i'm sorry, but how can you term their capture of Saddam, and their takover of Iraq, for that matter, effective? it was anything but! is there peace in Iraq now that Saddam is gone? the country is in a worse state than it was before, and there's no quick end in sight.

as per oil prices, since when has the price of oil gone up? since the invasion. this whole war was simply about cheap oil for america. one of the underlying reasons bush attacked Saddam was because he insisted on payments in euros instead of dollars, and with the american economy in shambles, it couldn't take any more pressure without a collapse.

let's rather wait for some soldier who's been to Iraq to give an opinion on whether the war was as necessary as Bush insisted.

140417[/snapback]

I agree completely with what you said in the above statements. Iraq is far worse than it was, and bush's war has killed more innocent people than Saddam did for the past 20 years. Bush managed to do that in a year... yep, effective.

As for the oil prices... I'm not sure about the whole euros thing... but I know the big factor for attacking was the oil, because there are leaders of other countries doing far more damage to their people. Why doesn't Bush step in and help those people who need 'liberation' more? Because they don't have any oil, or anything else of value that Bush can lay claim too...

As for the person that talked about the Sept 11 attacks and how Bush went out and caught Saddam... well he wasn't even the one who attacked them. It was Osama Bin Laden, and has Bush been able to catch him? Not so much.

I'm not an american, so I'm not sure how I'd vote, because I'd have to look into all the candidates more closely, but I suspect I wouldn't have voted for Bush. That's just my opinion, and everyone is entitled to their own.

I live in the UK and I'm to young to vote but I'm still sensible enough to know that I wouldn't vote for Bush! He's really stupid for a start (check out his 'Bushisms')
Need I say more...

I live in the UK and I'm to young to vote but I'm still sensible enough to know that I wouldn't vote for Bush! He's really stupid for a start (check out his 'Bushisms')

Need I say more...

140426[/snapback]

I know he can (or can't for that matter) say certain things, but that doesn't necessarily mean you will be a bad leader. It's not like the man is writing his own speeches. His writers just need to remember to spell things out phonetically for him lol :P j/k