xisto Community
john_meikle

Other Free Php, Ad Free Hosts

Would anyone tell me anyother PHP & Ad Free Website Hosts offering about 20 Mb or more because I am thinking of switching hosts since they took all my credits.Please post the best hosts (Apart from Xisto and that other one that requires forum posting)If no one knows any hosts with these features ill stay with Xisto and maybe they will give me my credz back :( or not :P1. Cpanel2.PHP, CGI3. MySQL (5 Databases or more)4. More...... (If possible)20 Mb or more & 500 mb Bandwidth or more.and the most important one FTP :(:( Can't stand sitting and uploading every single file by hand and folder by hand, its so furstrating, LMAO !Who ever can stand doing that.Well I hope NilC or the Webmaster will give me my credits back :( PleaseMy Friends are counting on me for this site :-)"Well See Ya All" :D

The idea is that ONE credit is taken off each day, one credit = one day of hosting, you earn credits by posting, (A few long posts are better than loads of little ones)

The idea is that ONE credit is taken off each day, one credit = one day of hosting, you earn credits by posting, (A few long posts are better than loads of little ones)

140269[/snapback]

well,i agree with cragllo for the saying above. :P

Cmon, Xisto Rocks, It has Everything you need, and only simple posting, Like write a long review on a movie or some thing any you get credits for it, 300 characters would earn you 1 cridit, 1 cridiet equals 1 day of hosting. Thas really simple, this is the best host i've had i've been wih atspace but didnt have cpanel, i went to some other free cpanel hosting service but they closed down, I wen to a ad supported service but then i read the reviews and it said something like iot was tapped. Then I found Xisto, its not only a free webhosting service but also a kool community, it has aracade, shoutbox, well the amrmy syatem got moved so yeah. STick with Xisto and be Da Real Man. I would have got half a cridet for writing this tiny piece of info :P

I've done a lot of research into this and I don't think that it's possible to find a free webhost with no ads where you don't have to post at a forum. The best you can do is to find one with text links at the bottom.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ check out this place.

I agree with everyone else though. Trap 17 is the best place I've found. It really isn't that difficult to post in these forums. And the hosting is better than any other. :P

well, there is a site i would like to suggest. they currently offering 5 mySQL Databases, 50 MB web space, 1,000 MB bandwidth with no annoying forced Ads or post request. all you need to do is post a request in http://www.hugedomains.com/domain_profile.cfm?d=mfhosting&e=com and they will appove it as soon as possible, usually within 24 hours.ray,best wish

Why not you check out the place at my sig which say discover free great hosting? Hosting owner post there to find ppl that wanted a free hosting... There are a variety of them and most of them are good... :lol: