xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mr.gallent

Anyone Play...? Conquer Online

yes i have been playing for 2 years but i quit and i started again, now this time TQ took place of conquer online leaving the ppl no chance to get cool good stuff , they just want the player to pay dbs..-jeyd

Hello I am new and looking for a good gamming collum to start posting on. I am also thinking about opening my own game up on here want to know what type of games the local gammers are into future mid evil or what. If you all have any ideas please let me know ok. Thank you

I play conquer online. Actually i played conquer online before i got into this website business. I used to play alot! I got addicted to i t. Even when i slept i dreamt of what i ll do today in conquer and will do tommorow. It was so fantastic for me. I had my own reputation in the game. It was like my first independent step in the world. But then i played all the chars once and got bored up or you may say fed up with the game. And to add to the bruises i got scammed of my 4 dragon balls

I've been playing WoW for a while now, and my Paladin's grown to 70 lvl. Apart from that, I'm playing Metin-2 these days. Its a pretty good MMO, considering that its not mainstream, but actually going on Oriental themes. Now as for Conquer, I've heard quite a bit about it on the Trap, and so far all I could find are great comments. I'll probably give it a shot after I'm done with my Exams.