xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lil_chris

A Few New Ps3 Screen Shots

WOW!!! Those look amazing....I used to think the PS2 ones were as good as anyone could get but i guess i was wrong. I can't wait for the PS3 to be launched. I wonder if they are going to include a physics chip in it though? That would be sweet

Good enough, the graphics are good, but as Satoru Iwata said, you don't need to count on graphics only, but you have to count on the gameplay and the innovation too. I'm keeping my hopes up for the Nintendo Revolution. Hola! Go Nintendo!!!!! Rock on Revolution!!!!

Good enough, the graphics are good, but as Satoru Iwata said, you don't need to count on graphics only, but you have to count on the gameplay and the innovation too. I'm keeping my hopes up for the Nintendo Revolution. Hola! Go Nintendo!!!!! Rock on Revolution!!!!

139723[/snapback]

Same here. Just cause it looks cool doesn't mean it's a good system. In my opinion, Nintendo is and forever will be the best gaming system.. next to Atari.. what game is better than Pong and Frogger?

Whoa! those are awesome images... How close does it get to reality? roflMaybe IF the system stinks, the graphics keep being awesome...Mario ownz Pong and Frogger :(

Obviously you can't judge a console on it's graphics capabilities alone (*cough* XBox *cough*), but those PS3 shots do look pretty sweet, and keeps me drooling until i can actually play a PS3 for real (2006 :().Cheers for the shots, most appreciated. :(

Well thier is not going to be a physics chip ucz whats going to run the ps3 is called the cell chip and it makes most current computers look like a apple 2 computer and on top of that this chip is proven successful will be put into alot of electronics as well.

For get about PS3 I'm waiting for X-box 2 to come out. It is suppose to be a lot better and it has awsome graffics. But before that comes out the x-box 360 is coming out. Its the same as an x-box just a lot smaller. If you get it you just waisted your money cause its the same as x-box. Instead get a PSP or wait untill x-box 2 comes out.

WOW !!! the graphics looks amazing??? i cant wait to have it in my hands but i hve to be honest i think that nintendos next console is going to have better graphics than these ones :P

The picture of the black car, the game is called 2days to vegas. Its a working title for XBOX 360 and is said to becoming a workign title for PS3. More screen shots of the game can be found on my site (http://www.fre3.co.uk/) :lol: Enjoy.Cheers, Karl

those look so real it feels like ur watching live tv especially the football one cuz its just the player and the coach talking im just so amazed cuz i always thought xbox had the best graphics but no doubt the ps3 will so those r cool