xisto Community
puppeter

Photoshop Editing what can you do with photoshop

2015761983_nevidljivisrle.thumb.jpg.6d36b016a04d63258d10a0d4a0ea109d.jpg

i love working with photoshop, creating all kind of interesting pictures...

this is a picture of my friend whom i made invisible, hope you find it ok...

are there any photoshopers around here with similar stuf?

The second link worked for me... :( It looks cool. I like what you did to the shadow too. Although I'm not sure how an invisible person is supposed to cast a shadow...oh well :( . Well done! I wish I was that good in Photoshop.

Imageshack requires no sign up, well you can if you want. Photobucket isn't better. Btw, you using new cs2 for that? You know thet new function, i think patch function of something. sometimes it's a little obvious where you take things away but still, it's nice!

you MISSED to edit the shadow of the head on the wall that is reflected on the mirror. :P

Imageshack requires no sign up, well you can if you want.  Photobucket isn't better.  Btw, you using new cs2 for that?  You know thet new function, i think patch function of something.  sometimes it's a little obvious where you take things away but still, it's nice!

140900[/snapback]

The tool that you're talking about simply is a different version of the healing brush that takes information from around the brush instead of defining a source. Usually the regular healing brush works a lot better.

You messed up a little when removing his head, you left a tiny spot in part of the wall where you can see you used the clone or healing brush tool instead of making it match with what is above and below it. Right where the chin was.