xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
vstxy

Adidas Do It ! opps is it true that adidas make an intelligent shoes

hey hi all ,i heared that adidas make the first intellegent shoese under here sentence " impossible is nothing " i was wondering how it will cost this shoese contain chips to calculate the speed you are running and count the distance :( plz discuss here ..... :(

How does this fit into a what is?

What is ... an "intelligent" shoe?

What is ... a company that makes an "intelligent" shoe?

Please tell me. It belongs not here if it doesn't!

Anyone want to know what Adidas stands for? Backwards it means,S = sometimesA = Alex'sD = *BLEEP*I = isD = danglingA = around. :( . I'm sure if this is true, but a friend told me taht this really was the reason behind the name. Probably not, but hey it's funny.

Anyone want to know what Adidas stands for? Backwards it means,

S = sometimes

A = Alex's

D = *BLEEP*

I = is

D = dangling

A = around.

:( . I'm sure if this is true, but a friend told me taht this really was the reason behind the name. Probably not, but hey it's funny.

139356[/snapback]

ohhh,be explained at that mean?i have no idea about and only i know adidas really is exactlly that it is a German sports apparel corporation. The company is named after its founder, Adolf (Adi) Dassler.umm,but maybe adidas put out to many meaning...more active and popular. :(

ohhh,be explained at that mean?i have no idea about and only i know adidas really is exactlly that it is a German sports apparel corporation. The company is named after its founder, Adolf (Adi) Dassler.umm,but maybe adidas put out to many meaning...more active and popular. :(

139364[/snapback]

LMAO. I can't wait till the next time he says that, I can act smart. Adi Das, lol. Thanks for the information.

I know what you're talking about. The new Adidas shoes will set you back 250 USD, and in my opinion, I think it's worth it. These shoes have a built in processor (about 40 mhz) which can measure how fast you run, how far you run, and cool stuff like that. I forgot the name of it though...

Read about it here: https://www.engadget.com/2005/03/22/adidas-1-review/

intelligent shoes under the sentence "impossible is nothing"

hey, this slogan is nice ... ADIDAS - Impossible is nothing defaces to Fair Wages - Impossible is nothing :(

well, this sounds like the first set of shoes which is not manufactured for about $2 (1.98 raw material, 0.02 cents wages) but I don't think that the increased maufacturing cost will do the workers any good :/

anyway, who needs shoes like these? I can adjust my walking/running style to the surface I'm moving on without a computer's help, I can tell how far I've walked/run by having a look at the sign posts along the streets - and if someone gives me $250 to buy shoes, I wouldn't have to worry about my shoes for the next 10 years or something like that. not to mention that there's nothing like a worn-in set of $15-sneakers, I've got mine since three years and I'm not going to let them down...

ok heres the problem i see with the shoe 1 the chip is in the shoe you going to running jumping skipping and hopping around you think after away the chip will start breaking apart from all the wear and tear of the shoe, i think its not worth the $250.

I think your opinion is dumb. Runners can use the shoe vstxyghosts. I'm pretty sure that is who it's made for seeing as it's a RUNNING SHOE.

I think your opinion is dumb. Runners can use the shoe vstxyghosts. I'm pretty sure that is who it's made for seeing as it's a RUNNING SHOE.

139477[/snapback]

hey runners can use watches to calculate the speed and distance and all that

:( so noo neeed to such exepensive shoe

hey runners can use watches to calculate the speed and distance and all that

:(  so noo neeed to such exepensive shoe

139495[/snapback]

You seem to not know what all the shoe does do you? Why don't you inform yourself before making assumptions as to what it does.