xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
brandice

My New Forum one slight problem

I've finally got a title for my forum, it's been going along fine for about a month now. I've put on all kinds of cool add-ons and I'm very happy with everything about it except for one little thing. The buttons. I made them yesterday and I really don't know about them.

Are they as bad as I think? :( Nobody who actually posts there is going to tell me the truth.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Pretty good. Simple, clean, easy to use. Great Job. :(

thanks for looking at it, everyone. I still don't know about the buttons, but I guess I'll just have to live with them until I get around to making new ones.It seems that whenever I ask for an outside review about any of my sites, people don't like the color schemes. So I'll have to work on that I guess. What I ended up doing in this case was, I gave everyone the option to change to the default blue style that comes with the forum if they didn't like the brown one that I put together. It's been a week, and nobody has switched away from the one that I made.

the buttons are cool and they match but the blocks of color on the left are pointless.. put an image there or something instead of leaving it blank.. like a heart or star..

my suggestion is to add some more topics in the forums. you seem to have all the discussion in the 'general discussion' thread. make a few more of those with different topics just to spread everything out.

Pretty cool, and hey you have to admit, with only 69 members but with the amount of posts hes got? The site has to be good <_< Keep it up. But yeah the color scheme/banner isn't my thing XD but hey everyone has different intrests

huh, glad to know that someone is getting the same problem as me, i got all this updated features for my forum, but i got nobody to post it on *sighs* by the way is smf any good and i like the navi bar you got there...