xisto Community
JaVe

Personality Disorder Test How are you...really?

A while ago I stumbled upon this test that you do on the internet, you're given 20+ questions to answer and they all sound very professional, it's not some magazine tick test where you answer questions about celebrities. So i sat down to do this test answering everything truthfully and these are the results I got:

Disorder | RatingParanoid: HighSchizoid: ModerateSchizotypal: HighAntisocial: LowBorderline: ModerateHistrionic: HighNarcissistic: ModerateAvoidant: HighDependent: HighObsessive-Compulsive: HighURL of the test: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ for more info: http://http://www.4degreez.com/disorder/index.html

Why don't you people do the test yourself and post what you get, i want to see how sane the people are on this forum.

the link is: CLICK

Notice from googlue:
Edited the content of the code. Code does not stand for html code

Edited by googlue (see edit history)

Well I've eventaully finished the test:Disorder | RatingParanoid: HighSchizoid: ModerateSchizotypal: LowAntisocial: LowBorderline: LowHistrionic: LowNarcissistic: ModerateAvoidant: LowDependent: LowObsessive-Compulsive: LowI thought I'd post them and warn people it does take a bit of time to do.

Thanks for the link! I enjoyed taking it. But I don't know if it's really right.I was wondering, can I post my results? Cuz I read somewhere that you'd be warned if you said anything personal of you or something.

Excellent trivia quiz thing-a-ma-bob!Although I thing most of psychology studies are just full of .... and it was something that people had come up to "identify" behaviors that could not be accepted in norm society. Simply, just your average "let's all move them to a room, lock the door and throw away the key." But holy .... I think I may need to see a doctor according to the result.Dr. Phil?

Disorder | RatingParanoid: HighSchizoid: ModerateSchizotypal: Very HighAntisocial: HighBorderline: Very HighHistrionic: Very HighNarcissistic: HighAvoidant: Very HighDependent: HighObsessive-Compulsive: HighNow I have a few comments LOL I did answer the test to truth, not to shock. Depending on where I am in the mood swing, the answers will differ.I know I am paranoid, LOL, it's part of my actual personality disorder (assessed by a psychiatrist LOL)... The high score on schizotypical stems from my religious beliefs, so it's not accurate. Obviously Borderline is very high, since that's the actual disorder I have LOL)OC... oh yeah, sadly... I have the tendency to wash my hands about 120 times a day :(So do I scare you all??? *insert evil grin*

marion: I think the personal information you're not allowed to publish here is stuff like your phone number, address, etc (like "Hi, I'm Mike Example, 123 Evergreen Terrace, 12345 Springfield and my phone number is 123-456789")...Disorder Rating Paranoid: High Schizoid: Very High Schizotypal: High Antisocial: Moderate Borderline: Low Histrionic: Low Narcissistic: Low Avoidant: Low Dependent: Low Obsessive-Compulsive: Moderate... and I thought "I've been schizophrenic but since the therapy, we're both doing fine" was just a joke...

I know I am paranoid, LOL, it's part of my actual personality disorder (assessed by a psychiatrist LOL)... The high score on schizotypical stems from my religious beliefs, so it's not accurate. Obviously Borderline is very high, since that's the actual disorder I have LOL)

OC... oh yeah, sadly... I have the tendency to wash my hands about 120 times a day :(

So do I scare you all??? *insert evil grin*

138960[/snapback]

Thanl God, you are a moderator... You can look for spam also 120 times a day and keep the forums clean! :(

yeah,there is a good quiz for text personality disorder...i have engaged in this kind of subject when i am the grade 1 sutudent of college.to the same,i think,the result is too similiar. :( well,the two quiz both my former subject or this quiz,i am faily healthy on personaliy.hehe,in all,i am happy a lot usually...

Of course it's not 100% accurate but it is pretty realistic etc. I mean it's not like ; what's your favorite color - red? Ok, your paranoid and you must be a schizo. I think there is some truth to it, it's a fun test.

Here's my results:

Paranoid:  Moderate Schizoid:  Moderate
Schizotypal:  Moderate
Antisocial:  Low
Borderline:  Low
Histrionic:  Moderate
Narcissistic:  Moderate
Avoidant:  Low
Dependent:  Low
Obsessive-Compulsive:  Low

I'm kinda surprised. I'm always getting told I'm antisocial so I thought I'd get more for that. oh well...guess everyone else is wrong! :(

Paranoid: Low Schizoid: Moderate Schizotypal: Moderate Antisocial: Low Borderline: Low Histrionic: Low Narcissistic: Moderate Avoidant: Low Dependent: Low Obsessive-Compulsive: LowIt seems that I haven't personality disorder, anyway I think that this test isn't very good.

I'm surprise how my antisocialness is low, i always heard also i'm antisocial because i never go out. I'm actually very social, it's just that i'm very lazy, sure going out is fun if you do it but i just love my tv and my comp more. I'd rather stay home to watch smallville, family guy, the simpsons and malcolm in the middle. I have scheduled watch times hehe!

Whoops, sorry my comp and browser froze, well tap17 did. I clicked and i clicked but nothing happened. Then suddenly this? This is probabaly a bug can somebody smart take away one of my double posts and remove it from my post count. This was an accidenrt.