xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
electriic ink

What Are Some Stupid Things You've Read?

A faded sign in a stairwell:In case of emergency, break (gl)*bottom* and push butt(on)Vandalism on desks in College of Arts and Sciences:"push button to eject seatmate.""push button to eject yourself.""push button to kill teacher.""push button to eject teacher."....reply: "it's jammed! We're doomed!"Chemistry:"push button to spray acid on prof's face."Biology:"Push cadaver to haunt teacher."Math:"Fvck da world!"...reply: "Fvck you too! -World" "Do not steal. The government hates competition" Above a urinal:"In your hands lie the future of the nation"...reply: "the future you are holding is very small."Above a urinal, way higher:"If you can reach this, the fire department wants you!":)

the dumbest things i have ever read are on warning labels such as on a curling iron "do not insert this in any orifice"

I dunno. I have a fairly good idea that there does exist certain individuals that may imagine deriving sexual pleasure from unorthodox equipment. That is probably why they put that on curling irons or "Not for use on nape, temples and genitals," on "electronic workout devices, the one with electrodes.

I do wonder, however, how glaringly obvious this can be: "Warning, contains peanuts," on a jar of peanut butter. :)

The most stupid thing I have ever read is a book by Paulo Coelho, "The Alchemist" or something like that. I did not know who the guy was, so I took it and started reading it. Shame on me. I am sure that a Telephonic Guide is more interesting and better written.

About 95% of the works of Piers Anthony. The first 60 pages of Terry Goodkind's sequel to his 'bestseller', ( gosh it was idiotic, containing a mathematicly unsustainable succession process.) Sorry, stupid zingers tend not to leave an impression.

When I was in high school, on AIDS day people wanted to spread awareness about the disease BUT instead of having someone speak about it, they decided to give us stupid flyers with BULLET POINTS. OMG, i felt like I was reading a menu or an advertisement. And to top it off because of the space constraint, most of the points sounded like gibberish and It basically was mashing up the actual facts.

One of the stupidest books I ever read was the Satanic bible.It was writtenby some *BLEEP* called Anton Levey or something. I mean,who the hellwould ever believe in that garbage. I guess this Levey guy was just looking to add more followers tohis power trip.

I had a little fact book handed out to me by some religious group while heading to work in a busy city. As I am rushing to catch the subway I got the book from her and it says "Humans will only need three hours of sleep by the year 2000, it is a sign that the devil has taken over our souls" . There were lots of people handing out these booklets and it didn't seem to click in their heads that it was 2009.Also I was buying juice today and there was a box of bottles of juice that said win a trip to hawaii , no purchase necessary , details inside , shoplifter special?This is a brilliant thread!

I have read some words on some wall on a weird dialect saying that the owner of this place is x person. That make me laugh because you can't write something on wall stating that: "I own this".... :lol:

I don't know about 'hate', usually when I don't like a book I simply put it on the self and forget all about it, but books I seriously dislike to the point where finishing them was a struggle are: 1. Eragon by Christopher Paolini 2. The Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer 3. Maximum Ride by James Patterson and 4. House of Night by P. C. Cast and Kristin Cast

The weirdest thing i have ever read, was that BathRoom guide thing that has like a ton of weird facts, laws, and stupid events...

What the hell is the bathroom guide? Is it a funny comedy or a real guide? I would suggest to start reading next "how to sh** guide".. :)
Well I classify stupid anything that annoys me.

hi............................... want to know that what i had study and that is very stupid and that is , once i had study that their is car which fly can you imagin evr that a car can fly evre their no body who make a car like this ever