xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
SystemWisdom

A Little About Me! When in Rome...

Hello everyone!My name is Rob Secord, and I am a programming junkie! :DI love to teach, so you may find me posting tutorials and helping where I can.. I have a fair bit of knowledge to share relating to computers and I hope to learn alot here as well.. I received my B.Sc. in Computer Science almost 2 years ago, and I have been doing freelance web applications in ASP/PHP since then.. I am also working on an MP3 Player in VB.Net (my first VB.Net app) and plan to release it open source in the end, so I will probably post something about it in the VB.Net forums here when it's done..Oh, and I found the Army System too, so watch out soldiers!! -_-

Welcome to Xisto, Rob!I love to program, too, and I'm currently taking AP Computer Science in my school. Haha, the AP test is tomorrow. Sweet.Well, enjoy your stay here and remember to have fun! -_-

Hi SystemWisdom,Welcome to the forums. People here ARE very friendly & genuinely helpful. The hosting is THE best. Glad to see your a coder. A special double welcome -_-:D More content will be appreciated by all.Please remember to support Xisto by ... (check out the info below).We ALL need to participate to keep improving Xisto.Enjoy you stay.RGPHNX

Welcome Rob!I'm glad that you managed to find such a great webhost provider. It's really the best one out there. As some previous members may have stated, the people here are extremely generous and are always here to help. I am looking forward to reading and learning from your tutorials. Good luck on your website and enjoy your stay!AmeriBass

Hi SystemWisdom and welcome to the forums :(

Oh, and I found the Army System too, so watch out soldiers!!

Yeah, I believe I've challenged you a few times there and won :( You'll have to do a lot to beat me!

Try and win :(

Have a good stay and stay active.

SystemWisdom, nice to have you onboard. Welcome to Xisto and dont be afraid to teach us a thing or two. I for one are eager to learn. :(

If you are looking for other "Open source junkies" :( take a trip to the new site we are building, we just setup the board and are working on the modding and and tracking for any project people are working on.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ You and anyone here on Xisto or Xisto are welcome to join. Since it's in the starting phase any member have a say in the final look and feel of this community :(

Nils

Edited by microscopic^earthling (see edit history)

Welcome to the community, SystemWisdom! Hope you enjoy your stay in the forums! See you around on the boards and we all look forward to seeing your new MP3 player. Let us know when you finished it.