xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Munchie

Cs Glitches Post Them Here

Not really a glitch or a bug, but I guess you could call it that.Quick Silencer Trick(This will only work on CS 1.6)First off you want to have a automatic switch hotkey, default key is QIts simple pull out either your USP or M4 and right click, Press Q twice and tadaa, you don't have to wait through the whole process of putting it on the gun.

sk glitch

Cs Glitches

On some sk servers, the admins put in guns like the famas and the ak47. If you notice, every time you respawn you start with the scout and it will automatically switch to a smg/rifle. Quickly, before it switches, put the scout in scope. Then switch guns by pressing "q" and the rifle/smg will be in permanent scope until the next round. Depending on the level of zoom of the scout was on, when you switch guns it will be the exact same scope. This works on all guns on special sk servers.

-cHa!nSaW

How can anyone fix the glitch when I download a new weapon.The weapon I download ends up in their crotches.-reply by CSGAMER2

I don't know wth is happening with my Counter Strike It JUst flickers all over the screen when I play cs its not the severs its the main menu , loading etc when I mean glitching I mean its going mad

whoever plays source, in de_dust2 if u r on a RPG or Nervous Zombie Mod Server go to the T side of long and to the wall next to the slope if u get up the top near the palm tree you'll be able to get to the top of the level. eg. skywalking??

Ok here are just a few glitches that i have notiched over the many years of playing counter strike:
The Famas rifle reload delay.
After reloading the famas rifle, it takes about a second for the numbers to change, during this wait time you are unable to fire.

M249 machine gun reload delay
After reloading the M249 machine gun, it takes about a second for the numbers to change, during this wait time you are unable to fire.

Player ID slow response
When your crosshairs are put on another player, when the ID comes up, if its at long range, after you move your crosshairs away from them, it takes a few seconds for the name to disappear.

Flying/sinking player models
While playing, sometimes the player models will suddenly just start to look like they're flying through the air, or they will sink half way in the ground. Whenever this happens if you look in your console it will say something like requesting pldecal/tempdecal from server.

Solid radar flash bang
Effect: When using the solid radar option, and you are blinded by a flash bang, the radar is still visisble to you.

Models coming through objects
When players stand close to objects (EG: doors/thin walls) their weapons/player model will come right through the object, giving away their location.

Slow response planting/defusing progress bar
When planting/defusing the bomb, if you try to stop and stand up and try to shoot an someone, the progress bar stays in your way and can get you killed.

Buy equipment menu
Defusal kit and shield don't show up for CTs to buy when using "buyequip" shortcut. This happens when joining the CT team after being on the T team.

defusal kits pick up problems
Anyone can pick up defusal kits now, terrorists can, counter-terrorists can too, even if they already have one.

Un-retrievable weapons/items map glitches
When a player drops or dies near one of these areas, their weapon or the bomb if they were carrying it, would be dropped in an area where it can not be recovered. There are very many of these areas around, mostly where boxes are not right up against each other or right up against the walls.

Silent bomb planting glitches
When the bomb is planted on top of a wall/box, once it falls down, if it goes half in the wall/box and half outside, then the bomb ticking sound cannot be heard by anyone.

Maps don't always load correctly
Sometimes when on servers, the maps don't always load correctly, causing railings to disappear and reappear at different distances.

Players boosting through objects
Players can get together and boost each other right through objects, for example boost through ceilings.

Places on maps where models go all black
When this happens, the model goes completely black.

Doors pushing players around
When this glitch happens, the player near the door is pushed around by the door, and usually ends up getting him/her killed.

Not yet connected players with scores
While a player is trying to connect to a server sometimes their name will show up on the scoreboard with a score, but no ping. And the team counter counts these ghosts too, causing more problems, it could say 6vs6 when its really 4vs6.

Radar not functioning properly
The radar is moving really slow and also showing false information, some teamates won't show on the radar, when the bomb is dropped it won't show up on the radar.

Console totally wack
The console has gotten completely messed up with these last few updates that have been released. Some things double up in the console, some letters will be missing, you can't use the CTRL+C shortcut anymore to copy stuff, like SteamIDs for admin punishment.

Flash bang grenade exploits
When these exploits are used, the user throws a flash bang in a tight space and it blinds everyone in a very large area.

Reload animations just don't play at all
When this glitch happens the gun will reload but it won't play the animation, so all you see is the gun staying still then suddenly the numbers in the bottom right corner just change.

Odd spawn bug
When this glitch happens, the player will spawn in a random spot on the map, but will show up with no weapons, not even a knife. However if they are quick enough and do an auto-buy command, or use buy scripts then they can get a weapon.

Footstep sound as long range bullet richochet sound
When this glitch happens, a player being shot at from long range hears the footstep sound as a bullet richochet sound.

USP and Colt quick silencer
When this glitch happens the silencer is put on quicker but you can't shoot until the game is done the animation, you just don't see it.

Shield - misleading model
When this glitch happens, you look at a shielder, and if they're standing and have it closed you can't see their feet, but you can actually shoot them in the feet and kill them

Getting shot on a ladder, slow down once ground is reached
when you're running around and get shoot you slow down a bit, well if your on a ladder and take damage while on a ladder and then get off the ladder no matter how long ago you where shot you will still walk slow like you just got shot.

Knife and grenades are classified as less powerful than the bomb
Currently if your running around with your knife out or any type of grenade and you run over the bomb and you have auto switch to more powerful weapons on then it will pull out the bomb. In some situations this can be a very bad thing.

Hope this is a help to you if you are trying to compile all the glitches to tell Valve but unfortunately i dont think Conter Strike as such will be updated but Source will go on.

wow...that's a lot of glitch, did you find all these glitches by yourself?

Here is some found by some other guy the name is at the bottom:
Display all cheat codes:
Enable the mp_free code repeatedly press . All the codes in the game will eventually be displayed.
Information in this section was contributed by Emilio Crudele.

Play as the enemy:
Start the game with bots or multiplayer at any map you must choose your team. At the selection screen, type 6m1i0 or 6m2i0 and start the game. Your team will see you as an enemy and they will start shooting. Enable "Friendly fire" so they cannot kill you. The other team, your real enemies, will see you as a friend and will not shoot. You can easily kill (hunt) them. Note: If this trick does not work the first time, try it every time you die and you must choose your team again. If you are Counter-terrorist, type 6m2i0 and you will be dressed like a terrorist. If you are Terrorist, type 6m1i0 to be dressed like a Counter-terrorist. Note: This code is not a console cheat -- type it at the "Choose Your Team" screen.
Information in this section was contributed by Adrian Celea.

Hint: Increased target visibility:
This trick works for any client on a multi-player game. Enable the gl_nobind 1 code to make all the textures look like a series of numbers and letters. Then, spray paint or have someone else spray paint. By luck or chance, the map will be a flat unlit color of the spray paint and all the textures of the sprites will be the image of the spray logo. All players will be a brighter shade of the color, making them very easy to see. Note: All the fonts will be corrupted, making typing messages or console commands difficult. To solve this, restart the game. Since navigating around the flat-colored level with this vision is difficult, you might want to bind an alias to a key to turn it on or off. In the following example, holding down the key toggles it on; releasing the key toggles it off.
Information in this section was contributed by Yuan Tien.

Hint: Easy terrorist bombing:
First, make sure you have the bomb and a vehicle that you can drive. Then, have a friend drive the truck, robot, etc. up to the bomb point. Start to place the bomb, but move so you can place it on the vehicle (which should be directly on top of the target. Have your friend drive away and park the vehicle somewhere hidden. Run away and the CT's will not know what is happening. You can also do this when playing with bots, but it will take longer.
Information in this section was contributed by DeLongeDaManb182.

Glitch: Air walking:
In the assault map, go to the hostage room. Note: You need two people to do this trick. Get one or two hostages to follow and ask your friend to squat on the floor below the window on top of you. Throw a grenade up the window and it will break open. Jump on your teammate's head then have a hostage jump on top of the window. You can now swim up. Swim up for three seconds and press. You can now walk in the air and fire head shots at your enemies
Information in this section was contributed by Nathan Ball.

Glitch: See through smoke in Milita:
Go down to the tunnel camera monitors and find a place where someone threw a smoke grenade. Move around, and the smoke will seem to turn into nothing. Then, when you go the opposite way, the smoke returns. This is useful for the Terrorists when checking the monitors for any Counter-Terrorists are hiding behind the smoke. Note: This does not make a change to the other player's view of the smoke.
Information in this section was contributed by RevolutionIsMyName.

Glitch: Get to the top faster in assault:
Two people are required for this trick. Go to the top ledge inside then go to the corner nearest the exit (not the boxes one, but the corner directly to the side) Have someone else crouch down then have your character stand on top of their head. Jump and you will go outside. If this does not work, then have both players jump at the same time.
Information in this section was contributed by Grant Blodgett.

Glitch: Aztec: Invisible person:
Call one of your player's over with the call "Follow me". Call him over to one of the wooden crates and say the phrase "Need backup or taking fire... need assistance". He will guard you while you attempt this. Shoot the ground just in front of the wooden crate and jump twice. One enemy will appear from either your left or right. Kill him with your hand and say "follow me" and repeat the process, all up to the point where you jump twice. You will then be invisible. This only works under the expert difficulty setting.
Information in this section was contributed by Paul Liotta.

thank you malish, this is very useful :P ! especially the Invisible person glitch on Aztec Map