xisto Community
Johnny

Johnny's Random Facts: #1 Part 1 of my interesting facts

i like that. it makes more sense than laws today.

137677[/snapback]

Umm, I just think that they should help the people who attempt suicide. I mean, why would a person try to kill themself? The answer to that is most likely "because they're depressed."

Well, if we can get them passed that depressed stage, there would no need to have to kill failed suicide attempters....

a penny for your thoughts talk about gettting rich quick scheme MUHAHAHA

Umm, I just think that they should help the people who attempt suicide. I mean, why would a person try to kill themself? The answer to that is most likely "because they're depressed."

Well, if we can get them passed that depressed stage, there would no need to have to kill failed suicide attempters....

137741[/snapback]

Bah, I say we just finish the job. :D

67% of all people from New Jersey (natives) have above average sized heads. I'm dead serious...

No offense to people from New Jersey ( I was born there too -_- )

137758[/snapback]

My mother was born in New Jersey you *BLEEP*! j/k

But my mom really was born in NJ.

a penny for your thoughts talk about gettting rich quick scheme MUHAHAHA

137787[/snapback]

Hilarious. But not relative to this topic. X.x

Season 4 comes out may 17 and i saw the superman of the refrigerator WOOOHOOO

I'm intruiged by fact #6. I've seen a lot of Seinfeld episodes, but never looked closely enough to notice there is a Superman in the background. Now I'll make a note of that next time I see a rerun (or maybe a bittorrent file of it).

The house where Jefferson wrote the Declaration of Indepedence was replaced with a hamburger stand.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------I find this kind of funny. Just think how big of a tourist attraction it would be today. What were they thinking when they replaced it. lol....