xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
toilet95

Which Web Browser Is Better which web browser is better

which web browser is better  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i currently have firefox and it rocks but i want to know the best one

Firefox ROCKS!!!! Cause U can access in TABS

137192[/snapback]

I have seen many posts about this. The conclusion to most of them is that Firefox rocks, but it will never acheive a decent share of the market whilst microsoft is still in contol of the OS world... its insane that probably the worst browser of them all is the most common, because people can;t be bothered to change!

Go firefox, i say.

- Vacant.

Well I think OPERA is a lot better and faster then firefox plus it has this lovely interface with no bottom-bar. It is really fast! I usually use FULL SCREEN VIEW and in opera this is truly FULL SCREEN, because you only see the page and nothing else - it also loads fast and it never crashes...Thats all i have to say -_- I suggest you to use it or at least try it!Peace

again read the forums before posting this topic as been brought up several times i should know i answered everyone one of them IE STILL ROCKS.

I am of the opinion that Firefox is the most stable of the Browsers. IE loads very very slowly and tends to crash at the slightest provocation. The same for AOL and netscape. Firefox is definately my favorite of all of them.

Thread already exists! Please search the forum before posting! CLOSED