xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
MechVegita

Domain Names

You cant pay in money for a domain. What kind of dumb company does that.Just Google it fot the best & cheapest company out.Thanks,FFC Webmaster,Asad Haider.

MechVegita, try godaddy.com, you can pay with a checking account there.

You cant pay in money for a domain. What kind of dumb company does that.Just Google it fot the best & cheapest company out.

Thanks,

FFC Webmaster,

Asad Haider.

137038[/snapback]

You need to be slapped for saying that.

What kind of company doesn't do it in money? What are you going to do it in.. kisses?

I have seen few places where a name registrar company would take PayPal as a payment. Otherwise, you can (at least where I live) go to your local bank and ask for Visa or Master gift card. This gift card is preset by a purchaser and only good for that amount, i.e. a prepaid phone card. That way your credit card is safe and you only put the total amount of your purchasing.

I have found Yahoo's (reputable enough?) promotion.

https://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/domains?p=CRUISE

I do not receive any rewards by placing that link. It's currently the only link that will let you purchase a domain name at $4.98 a year up to 5 years. Offer expires September 30, 2005 PST (USA). You must be a new domain purchaser through Yahoo and require having a Yahoo account (email account) or you can sign up during your purchase.

If you have ordering question, you may call Yahoo sales desk at: 1-866-781-9246 (again, USA toll free telephone number).

Cheers.

PS, although I may be in New York, USA, I visited UK for 3 months and I fell in love with the country, especially the mannerism. It sounds so civilized when you say, "cheers" instead of good luck. Don't you think? -_-