xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
serverph

Google Search History Remember what you saw on Google, no matter where you are.

another useful google feature. -_- still in beta, but what the heck, if it's from google it must be GREAT! :D

https://accounts.google.com/Login?continue=
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

why should you use it?

My Search History (Beta)

Remember what you saw on Google, no matter where you are.

My Search History lets you easily view and manage your search history from any computer. This feature of Google web search enables you to find information you thought you lost. And over time, you'll see an increasing number of relevance indicators in your search results that help you find the information you want.

My Search History offers you:

* Powerful search options: Search your web search history, including full text search of all the pages you found with Google.

* Relevant history while you search: Get more useful information in your web search results, like the last time you saw a page, how often you've seen it, and more.

* Intuitive browsing: Use the calendar to quickly navigate to any day of your search history, and see similar searches you've done via automatic related history detection.

* Manage your search history: Learn how often you've done web searches on a given day, and even delete individual searches and results clicks.

find it useful or not? post your comments here. :D

If your really a fanatic about the webiste you saw, there's not much point. Wouldn't it be quicker to write the url down, store the url on the pc or upload a redirection page on your website. What the hell's the point on knowing the day you made a search and how often you made one?If you search for tpo hats, that spelling mistake will go down on your history as well as the one you wanted to make. Most people make several odd searches a day. By the end of the month, excluding weekend you would have stored 3x5x4 .... 60 urls - most of them useless. A handy little extra if you have gmail or you make lots of valuable searches. To most of us, almost pointless. They really are running out of ideas -_-

If your really a fanatic about the webiste you saw, there's not much point. Wouldn't it be quicker to write the url down, store the url on the pc or upload a redirection page on your website.

136825[/snapback]

you search google, you write the url down, you misplace it and don't remember it - you're lost.

you search google, store the url on your pc, your drive crashes and you don't have backups - you're lost.

you search google, upload a redirection page on your website? huh? why? i don't get it, honestly.

What the hell's the point on knowing the day you made a search and how often you made one?

136825[/snapback]

for heaven's sake, do i have to think of a reason for you? :D if you don't know how to use, then it's better to clear out of using it in the first place! :D but if you need help on using it, and find ways on how it can be helpful to you, find it here.

If you search for tpo hats, that spelling mistake will go down on your history as well as the one you wanted to make. Most people make several odd searches a day. By the end of the month, excluding weekend you would have stored 3x5x4 .... 60 urls - most of them useless.

136825[/snapback]

that's why you are given the power to MANAGE your google search history! it's easy to use DELETE. :D

A handy little extra if you have gmail or you make lots of valuable searches. To most of us, almost pointless.

They really are running out of ideas -_-

136825[/snapback]

yes, it can be pretty useless for people who run out of ideas on how it can be useful. :D

I think having Google history is useful, but can be a bit annoying at the same time. I prefer to auto clear my history, because it kind of drains resources. Also, everything auto clears on my computer, like cache, and cookies because my browser does go a bit faster. I might be wrong, but.