xisto Community
Phi

Which Game Do You Like Better? Halo 2 or Counter-Strike

Which game do you guys like better. Please post your opinions and why.

Thank You!

I like Halo 2 because alot of people play online with it more than Counter-Strike plus there are alot more tourneys and tournaments with the game.And people have made many sites dedicated to halo 2 and there are tons of halo2 clans. I personally am in a halo 2 clan. Its called Xassassinz. I made there site for them. And were hosted here a trap 17.(Of course were hosted here what do you think!! Best freakin host ever) Im just a member not leader.

Halo 2

Posted Image

Counter-Strike

Posted Image

There both crap,I like..........................Neither,I just play games like Unreal Tournament with people in china. -_- Thanks,FFC Webmaster,Asad Haider.

I think my favourite game would be Half Life 2 because I really enjoyed the first version of Half Life, and always have been a fan of valve's games.I also enjoy playing Half life TFC online, really reminds me of the good days of Quake TFC online!

Do you include CounterStrike: Source in that? If you do, then i feel:CounterStrike: Source >>>>>> Halo 1 and Halo 2CounterStrike: Source is so much fun, great teamplay and the fact it uses the source engine makes it all the better.Lots of people rave about the Halo series.... i personally cannot see why, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I have always found Halo to be an average fps, nothing special.

I personally have only played halo to and I don't really care for it, It is an average non-realistic fps game... I play counter strike source and I am a dedicated player, It is so much better, (in my opinion) nice Teamwork, Awesome graphics, Just good overall-Deception