xisto Community
scab_dog

Mythbusters Do you watch it?

Do You People Watch Mythbusters?

What is your Fav Myth They Busted?

Whats MythBusters?

MythBusters is a TV Show, Where Adam and Jamie, Well These Two People Bust Myths, Than is For EG: People Say That When You leave Metal Spoon In The Microwave The Microwave Explodes; Well These Two People Test That So They Well Manily put a Spoon In The Microwave and sees if it Explodes, If It Does The Myth is True, If It Dosent The Myth Is Busted, If The Microwave dosent Explode They See What Makes it Explode, Like Putting a Tin Of Coke in IT. Its a Cool Show(MUST WATCH) Its on Discovery Channel If you want to watch it.

Posted Image

man thats an awsome show. i cant really tell which was my favourite myth but i liked the tree cannon one

Mythbusters is one of my favorite shows. I regularly watch those guys at Discovery Channel. It is very informative and at the same time very entertaining. I laugh everytime they blow the body parts of that poor crash test dummy just to find out if a particular myth and folklore could really happen in real life or just like what it is called -- a MYTH. The two hosts are proffesinal stunt people, they design they're own stuff for experiments. And sometimes i laugh on those wirthless folklores, it is commeon sense that some do not really happen in real life. -_-

I love Mythbusters! I watch it every week.I can't help but laugh my head off every time they bring out that poor crash test dummy, Buster...man, that guy's been through a lot! lol...shot out of a cannon, spun around in a washing machine, blown up while going to the bathroom. :D Whenever Buster's involved, you know it's going to be good!My favourite myth....hmm, there's been a few. I liked the bathroom one where they poured all this stuff like gun powder and stuff down the toilet and then dropped a cigarette down there to see if it would blow up and burn the guy that was sitting on it.I also liked this one where they put dead pigs in a car, sealed the car up and left it for a few weeks (can't remember how long...) and then tested to see if it was true that they couldn't get rid of the smell. And then they tried to sell the car. It was so funny seeing all those people's faces when they showed up to see the car LOL!! I was so surprised they actually managed to sell it even if it was for parts...it must have smelled so bad!!I think the most interesting myth they've busted was the one about daddy long legses...They were seeing if it was true that daddy long legs are the most poisonous spider in the world but their fangs are so short they can't bite anyone. It was so amuzing seeing them having to milk all those tiny little spiders lol. I always thought that myth was wrong though...they bite bugs so how come they can't bite humans? -_- Nevertheless it was interesting watching them do all the tests, and then get themselves biten in the end...sounds like fun....

To think someone will bring it up... I love that show! My favorite one was when they were testing the marching soldiers-bridge collapse myth. I loved those cute robots Jamie made. Oh, and I liked the one they did about the Chevy and the dead pigs. That was disgusting. I'm so addicted to that show, that when they ended the first season in SE Asia, and replaced it with American Chopper in the Friday timeslot, (it's on Wednessdays now) I went to the forum and complained. Our topic's still there. -_-

well, i love that show! my favorite episodes are the bathroom one, and the myth that if someone pee in the railroads will die, hahaha it was so funny!!! poor doll i don't wish that to my worst enemy.. to end like a doll of the show x_x but anyways, i don't like jamie much he's so serious, but adam is stupid so i think they complement each other and make one decent human being hahaha -_-

They've added some new 'hip' people to the cast recently, I think. I haven't watched it this season, they change the times a lot so it's hard to find. One of my favorites was when they recreated the escape from Alcatraz and actually made it.

One of My Fav's Would Be The Toilet One Where they blow it up, and the Tree Canaon, I also liked the one where They Put Alimumun Foil In The Micrwave, That was coool, But Yeah, The Show is Really Really Cool, I Evrn Downloaded some Episodes of The Net!!

One of my favorites was when they recreated the escape from Alcatraz and actually made it.

Yeah, that was hilarious! -_- Those fugitives...
I loved that one too! Especially when Adam was using his hammer while building the raft, he said (for those who remember, this isn't EXACTLY what he said but quite similar) "Is that a guard?" he shrugs, and keeps pounding even harder.

I don't know why, but I found it extremely funny...

Newp. Haven't seen it. Sounds very interesting though. I could see some good laughs coming from it.BTW daman, your sig is freaking huge. Mind cutting out part of it?

BTW daman, your sig is freaking huge. Mind cutting out part of it?

i will, sorry never noticed it was that big, oow well, I will edit it tomz, I'm bit lazy now, LOL, have to go