xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Johnny

Sig Battle Poll (damann Vs. Johnny{w}) Vote for your favorite sig

Which sig do you like best?  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Umm, well, his is better than yours, and he gets sympathy points for making one ten times better. -_-

You decided to thank me?? Wow, how nice of you. You're welcome. :D :D

Ooh, I just scrolled down to see some of the posts, and saw Jashin's sig. I wish I could change my vote now, but...oh well.

137158[/snapback]

Heh, making one ten times better huh? :D

Might help to read posts of a topic before replying to it...or voting in polls...

Either way, I don't really mind. I mean, I would never use someone else's sig, but at least his looks okay, I guess.

go ahead look at them ontop of eachother they are diffrent because i know i made mine while looking at his step...well i know i didnt steal it so i dont care what ya say -_- hey johny, the poll has been tied for awhile, and thanks snlil

Johnny's owns.

Love the style.

137169[/snapback]

Heh, thanks.

go ahead look at them ontop of eachother they are diffrent because i know i made mine while looking at his step...well i know i didnt steal it so i dont care what ya say -_- hey johny, the poll has been tied for awhile, and thanks snlil

137174[/snapback]

SUUUURE Damann, SUUUURE. We all believe you. In a parallel dimension when the obvious is very unclear.

I Null voted. In my opinion they are both really good and on the other hand I couldn't choose. Great job both of you (i read all the replies too) and I hope to see another great challenge from both of you.

I Null voted. In my opinion they are both really good and on the other hand I couldn't choose. Great job both of you (i read all the replies too) and I hope to see another great challenge from both of you.

137242[/snapback]

Okey day.

Hey Damann, are we gonna do another one when this is over?

How dare you ignore me!? FOOL! May a thousand roaches devour your soul in eternal HELL!Yeah so um, it's still pretty even. Anyone wanna break the tie? In my favor, of course... -_-

Johnny's owns.

Love the style.

137169[/snapback]

Yeah it does, but I voted for damann just to spite johnny. -_- Man, I'm evil.

By the way, do you two know each other...like in real life?

Yeah it does, but I voted for damann just to spite johnny.  :D Man, I'm evil.

By the way, do you two know each other...like in real life?

137921[/snapback]

You really do dislike me, don't you? -_-

No, we don't know each other irl, just from our old host.

You really do dislike me, don't you?  -_-

No, we don't know each other irl, just from our old host.

137937[/snapback]

Nah, you're an okay guy. Sometimes, I don't like your posts, but time fixes that up nicely. Besides, you wanted to marry me, so I guess I can't really dislike you. :D

irl?

Nah, you're an okay guy. Sometimes, I don't like your posts, but time fixes that up nicely. Besides, you wanted to marry me, so I guess I can't really dislike you. :D

irl?

137946[/snapback]

O.o Don't worry about my posts, I just like to speak my mind. Which happens to be quite childish or nonsensical at times. Other times it's like this, where I try to use big words like nonsensical to make myself look smart. -_-

So, when are we getting hitched anyway? Oh, and don't wear a pink dress. I hate those. :D

IRL - In real life. I still haven't given up that one...

I like Damann's, but both are good.  It seems Damann's is a little more "smoother".  I love the color selection...

137965[/snapback]

Lol, if you say so... :(

sorry ive been gone so long i smokeed some bad weed and was out for a week.....just kidding, yah ive never met J in real life and doubt i ever will. thanks whoever complimented my sig. and i dont think i feel like doing another....try that one guy that has a sig like the one i put for voting, he might be good..