xisto Community
Forsaken

Hosting Credits After Going Negative

Hey, My account went negative in credits last night. I posted enough to get it up to about 2 credits, how many does an account require to become reactivated? I lgoged on today and its still suspended. I plan on posting a bit tonight, been working a lot lately,but thats beside the point.Any reply would be greatly appreciated, Thanks

Hmm, the only way if you can lose credits is if a moderator or an admin deletes your post. I'm pretty sure it wasn't me who deleted it because I raise the user's warning level after deleting posts, and your warning level is at 0%. Try contacting Nils or OpaQue to see how you got in the negatives.Your account will get unsuspended automatically if you have above 4 hosting credit days. -_-

Hmm, the only way if you can lose credits is if a moderator or an admin deletes your post. I'm pretty sure it wasn't me who deleted it because I raise the user's warning level after deleting posts, and your warning level is at 0%. Try contacting Nils or OpaQue to see how you got in the negatives.
Your account will get unsuspended automatically if you have above 4 hosting credit days.

I think he means that the only way you can lose so MANY credits, is if your posts get deleted.

Are hosting credits days,How many credits you have? orHow many days your account can stay active?So 1 hosting credit day is 1 credit.After your hosted its easier too gain creds.Thanks

What im missing, or what isnt fairly described on the homepage, is what happens after you sign-up and are hosted. How does it go forth. I can only make up from the forums that 1 credit each day is automatically substracted from your account. And that one has to retain 4 credits always to be sure that the account isnt suspended. Say that you dont have credits left after sign-up. This means that you have to make 4 posts before the next day, and then for every next day have to make 1 post to be sure that one retains the 4 credits at all times.

*You have to have POSITIVE credits to stay active*You lose one credit per day*You get one credit for 300 characters in your post (100 posts with 1 letter each will not even get you one credit)*You don't lose credits before you get hosted. After you get hosted, you lose 1 credit per dayThat's all the basics.

how many does an account require to become reactivated?

136134[/snapback]

You need 4 hosting credits or more for your account to unsuspend itself.

your a mod you should kno this beeter then me

136272[/snapback]

Whoops, I was tired that day, so the Forsaken's question did not fully register in my mind. :D

What im missing, or what isnt fairly described on the homepage, is what happens after you sign-up and are hosted. How does it go forth. I can only make up from the forums that 1 credit each day is automatically substracted from your account. And that one has to retain 4 credits always to be sure that the account isnt suspended. Say that you dont have credits left after sign-up. This means that you have to make 4 posts before the next day, and then for every next day have to make 1 post to be sure that one retains the 4 credits at all times.

136643[/snapback]

You are correct for the most part on your post. You do lose one credit a day, and one must have 4 credits or more to keep his account. If you plan to apply for a free web hosting account, then I recommend you have about 14 credits or more (if you are applying for Package One) or 34 credits or more (if you are applying for Package Two). This will ensure that you have at least 4 hosting credits if your hosting application is accepted (14 - 10 = 4; 34 - 30 = 4). Also, it's not hard at all to keep your hosting account because the credit system is pretty lenient. I have around 333 hosting credits right now. -_-

You need 4 hosting credits or more for your account to unsuspend itself.Whoops, I was tired that day, so the Forsaken's question did not fully register in my mind. :P
You are correct for the most part on your post. You do lose one credit a day, and one must have 4 credits or more to keep his account. If you plan to apply for a free web hosting account, then I recommend you have about 14 credits or more (if you are applying for Package One) or 34 credits or more (if you are applying for Package Two). This will ensure that you have at least 4 hosting credits if your hosting application is accepted (14 - 10 = 4; 34 - 30 = 4). Also, it's not hard at all to keep your hosting account because the credit system is pretty lenient. I have around 333 hosting credits right now. :)

I appreciate this simple and straight forward explanation of the credits system. I have read all of the site information and I was getting totally confused. Thank you so much for making this a bit more understandable to me. This is my first post, and I for one plan to build my credits up prior to requesting my hosting account, hopefully that will give me a nice sized buffer so I don't run into problems. :)

This is very confusing for me. I've only just joined and Im totaly lost.But thanks to the Mods and Members who posted here, I was reading through it and slowly started to understand what your talking about. LOL.Is there any place I can go to get a tutorial or something? To further what I know about the site?

You need 4 hosting credits or more for your account to unsuspend itself.

Whoops, I was tired that day, so the Forsaken's question did not fully register in my mind. :D

You are correct for the most part on your post. You do lose one credit a day, and one must have 4 credits or more to keep his account. If you plan to apply for a free web hosting account, then I recommend you have about 14 credits or more (if you are applying for Package One) or 34 credits or more (if you are applying for Package Two). This will ensure that you have at least 4 hosting credits if your hosting application is accepted (14 - 10 = 4; 34 - 30 = 4). Also, it's not hard at all to keep your hosting account because the credit system is pretty lenient. I have around 333 hosting credits right now. :o

So basically you "buy" a hosting account with 30 credits?

I was confused because on Xisto, no matter how many credits above 30 you have, the number always gets reset to 4. Does this mean that if I have 60 credits when registering an account, it becomes 30 instead of 4?

No, any amount of credits you have beyond the 10 or 30 will be lost, and unless you plan to get the 280 package it would wise to get your hosting approved before posting again. That way once you get you hosted you can post as much as you want to build up your credits and will only only lose one hosting credit a day.

I think it actually resets to something nearer 2 (I'm not quite sure). But yes, regardless of how many credits you have you will always get reset to that amount. Even with 31 you will get reset to the default amount (somewhere around 2 or 4).

Yes your account will get reset to 2 hosting credits once accepted. Of course once hosted it is recommend to build up to at least 10 hosting credits and that way it will give oyu plenty of time upload everything and setting up the website and then after that you will be either posting or updating your website while here at trao.