xisto Community
lhxp

What is your favorite Matrix Movie?

What is your favorite Matrix Movie?  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

(Yay! I got the first vote :P ) I like the first Matrix too...probably for the same reason. And Neo is just too cute... B) Personally, I think the first one is the best, then Reloaded, then Revolution. Maybe they're running out of storylines? Reloaded's ending was too hanging; it just had to have Revolution. The Matrix wasn't like that, so I like it best for that reason too :D

B) i likied the fist one too , it ws something unseen at tht time and had better effect on me ..the other parts might be better in epecial effects , but it was the first part which created the theme .

well i never saw the last one B) but i like the first and second too.and you voted for the first one.so i vote for the second one :P

Lol just like i expected the results to be, well we gotta admit that, the first one was the bomb, it was the first one of its kind and that was jus too damn hot.

I like 1 the most, the other 2 have some unlogical things. Like the APC's (I think thats how they called) it are machines that cost much recourses but yet they dont have any defence for the pilot...

i liked all of them. the last one was a little dissapointing when it came to the end.if someone could PLEASE!!!! answer me this question. did neo die at the end? :P because he is just laying there. + the oracle says they will be seeing him again? :P:(