xisto Community
lhxp

What is your favorite Matrix Movie?

What is your favorite Matrix Movie?  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ugh.No contest. The first was reasonably original. I saw the second but was constantly annoyed by it's shortcomings. Stupid Film. Saw pieces of III, didn't think it was worth paying for.

the first movie was something special, it were first out with that theme but according to me the last to. It was the only Matrix effected movie that got real good. The point of the first was that no one, not even the oracle knew much of other places then "earth". That was destroyed when they released the second movie. Yea it has cool effects and can be fun to watch 1 or 2 times. But it sucks.

if someone could PLEASE!!!! answer me this question. did neo die at the end?  because he is just laying there. + the oracle says they will be seeing him again?

I think Neo did die but they will be seing The One again.

We saw Neo 'die' in the first Matrix - remember near the end, when he's in that house or whatever, and he first starts to realise that he is 'The One'?Obviously he came back. So I don't think this is the last we'll see of him (unfortunately).

i think the first one was best, it was the first time we saw the new concept so it had a much better impact. i thought the second one was good too because of the all the action it had. the third one was kind of boring in my opinion, it was like they were trying to copy lord of the rings.... :lol:

The first one was by far the best. The first half of the second one was okay. By the time I got to the third one, I could no longer understand what was going on. It seemed that the entire concept they had built around the matrix was shifting by the second as more caveats and loopholes were added to make things fit together.Regards,z.

Did Neo Die?What is your favorite Matrix Movie?

Yes, Neo did die, when she said she would be seeing him again, she meant the next "One".

-reply by United States of Whatever