xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Damann

New Sig what do you think about it

thats very nice.. i like the blending and the matching of text colors.. i stink at both of those -_-.. anyhow..great job.. i don't know waht to rate you.. i like the way you made it but i liek sigs where there is a picture where i can see it more..btw..did u get that pic from halo or UT? lol looks kinda like that.

{johnny please make the edit button availible or morph these free posts into one} oh yah and i can make the pic more visible easily i just didnt know how much to make visible

{johnny please make the edit button availible or morph these free posts into one} oh yah and i can make the pic more visible easily i just didnt know how much to make visible

besides i used this pic so not much more i could make visible unless it would be a HUGE sig Posted Image

Bit too monotone, the brushing seems pixellated. Though generally it seems to be fairly well presented. I would suggest letting the render stand out more, if you really wanted to include more of it, perhaps try having some transperant areas with part of the render sticking out.

what the hell? how does brushing seem pixelated..and if i made stuff stick out in transparent parts itd look retarded... his legs sticking out of the side wouldent look too good now would it?