xisto Community
vitaitaliano

What are you Addicted to?

I am a nympho, I like smoking too much and I can't live without music. Spawn_syxx9 and I discussed that the other day, about our addictions. He said that he liked to think of addictions as passtimes that you really really enjoy. Does anyone else see that way?

I would say I'm addicted to picking earwax out of my ears, I've managed to get 2 ear infections because of that. I'd say I'm mildly addicted to the herb, nothing out of control though. Also enjoy a good forum. Also addicted to Coca-Cola- Don't think I can go a day without some of the red ambulance!

Um...this is gonna sond really silly, but I would have to say mints...Whenever I eat one I jus can't get enough of it and keep eating them until they're all gone.

well, im addicted to play with my gamecube, hmm web designing, graphic design (edit) the computer.. playing Ragnarok Online.. and trying to make cakes and brownies... i'm addicted to coffee, tea & chocolate too.. hehe :(

I've recently become addicted to Toontown. I know, someone told me it was for 11 year olds and I am waaay past that... I don't care! My little sister got a subscription for the month and then she left town to visit our dad... I didn't want to let it go to waste so I started playing it- at first with my niece and then alone at night when everyone in the house is asleep. :(

What am I addicted to? Internet & everything that goes with it. chat, forums, web designing, graphic designing, programming, and all the rest of them. :(

I think, the first think I thought of when I saw the question was coffee.It's like...I don't really like coffee and I don't go around to try the best coffee. But, somehow, when I need to work, when i need to go to school/uni, I need to drink it. :rolleyes:Now, come to think carefully about it, I'm addicted to the internet even more.haha.