xisto Community
vitaitaliano

What are you Addicted to?

This forum is really kinda addictive. You will always want to come back and view the process of your topic.I am getting more and more adicted to Xisto forums.

I'm addicted to analyzation. It can be of anything. Psychology, habit and routine, memory, eating patterns, etc. I even analyze movement and gestures. :) I notice everything.

I am seriously addicted to crisps I once ate 24 packets in one day. I am addicted to picking scabs and my um scalp skin...I know eww.I am addicted to picking the ear wax out of my ears.I am addicted to the computerI am addicted to this chocolate called BuenoI am addicted to chocolate I have to eat it at least once a day.I am getting fatty :rolleyes:My habit is picking spotsMy habit is cleaning out the dirt underneath my toenails I know ewwMy habit is calling my mum a Bum Bum Head...I know very dis respectfulI am addicted to my addicts.

Definitely to the internet. LOL, it's like I can't live a day without it...read e-mails, check forums, download stuff, read news, check weather to see what to wear, chat with friends...hmm, play around new stuff for own website, etc. There's always something I feel like I NEED to do.

I'm addicted to the computer, computer games and music...and I know I should spend less time in front of the computer because my eyes hurt more often now, but well I'm a moron and I spend most of the day in front of the computer and playing games and listening music that I have on the computer.....

Hmm I see every one here is addicted to the computer....not suprised

Addicted to HardCore Drugs and Rock and Roll :ph34r: . . . . maybe not.Just addicted to:the InternetWeb DesignGraphicsSalt PopcornSalt in generalBurgersTurkey (mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm)Gummy sweets like Haribo and Joosters :angry::angry: half addicted to dirty TabaccoSnowboarding down mountains as fast as i can go. . .drinkign alcohol but im not an alcoholic :rolleyes:And.. . . yes although Picking scabs is PROPER DIRTY, Bexa does have a valid point, its addcitive and satisying!. . . oh to have chicken pox again :angry:

Hmm I see every one here is addicted to the computer....not suprised

That is because all of us here are into computer and internet one way or the other.

It might be that I am addicted to:My girl :angry:PhotographyInternetWebdesigningOSCookies (real ones, not computer ones)And other things that shouldn't be mention here refering to first choice on my list. :rolleyes: